I got a question for you bros Vol. Manhood + Drivers Liscence

so this is something that i thought was weird but thats maybe because ive been a driver for over 10 years....anyhow i know of a dude whose 30+ years old and just recently took his road test, dude never leanred how to drive until now, I understand NOT owning a car, thats cool with me, but to me is a little weird to be a grown *** man and not know how to operate a vehicle, im i the only one who feels this way?....i feel as a man you should just know how to do certain things IE drive a car, operate a drill, paint a wall, tip your barber, etc.

whats your thoughts on the subject NT?

As an adult, **** a man, being able to drive is important. My sister's, ex-husband was exactly like the dude you described. ****** loser:smh:

im 23 with only a permit. does that make me any less of a man or a loser ?

Last edited:
necessity dictates function... 

my grandmother didn't learn to drive til she was 35 and drove til she died last year at 89...

she lived in the city and didn't need to drive until she moved to a more suburban part of Chicago...

Last edited:
MY moms is like 57 and she dont know how to drive and just relies on my dad and me to drive her around and gets mad when we not in time to pick her up :smh: its actually part of the reason why i want to move out so badly and i will in august :pimp:

Theres plenty people with dl that cant drive lol...Move a stickshift out of a parallel park on a steep hill then we can arm wrestle.

necessity dictates function... 

my grandmother didn't learn to drive til she was 35 and drove til she died last year at 89...

she lived in the city and didn't need to drive until she moved to a more suburban part of Chicago...

im speaking about men, not women tho...

Theres plenty people with dl that cant drive lol...Move a stickshift out of a parallel park on a steep hill then we can arm wrestle.

knowing how to drive stick is cool, but is a + not knowing how to drive an automatic at all is what gets me.

what a stupid thread

what if you just dont wanna drive a car?

what if you live in a city where its not needed?

what if you're Amish?

that makes you less of a man somehow?

^^ yes, it does. Because were in MERICA, and if you're a man and cant drive, then go sit down and take a piss.

IMO yeah you should know how to drive a car :lol:

You NY dudes are a different story though.

what a stupid thread

what if you just dont wanna drive a car?

what if you live in a city where its not needed?

what if you're Amish?

that makes you less of a man somehow?

i hate drilling, but i know how to operate a drill

i hate painting, but i know how to paint a wall

just because you hate it or dont need to do it on a regular basis doesnt mean you shouldnt know how to as a man.....

thats why i said have a liscnece, NOT OWN A CAR.

lulz @ being Amish, NT extremist get to it right away :lol:

If you live in a big city like NYC, I can sorta get why you wouldn't need a license. Doesn't make you any less of a man :lol:

*How about this...what are things that society designates as "manly," that you don't know how to do?

1. Drive a stick shift

2. Change a tire

*shrugs*

Last edited:

Ain't no body different man

****** in NY are the best drivers when it comes to taking over the road. If I'm out of town and on the highway, a ***** sees my license plates and gets out the way cus he know it's about to get real. ****** out of town show NY drivers respect because we are the only region that can come go to another city and take over the streets, and drivers will just let us rock. And on top of that NY got the best cars on the streets

Last edited:
like as a dude you wouldnt feel a bit embarrased if you with your girl who lets say does have a liscence and drives and you cant ever take the wheel and give a her a break because you dont know how to?.....that *** to me is unacceptable and i think you should feel embarrassed man...

once again this is not about owning a car.

Ain't no body different man

****** in NY are the best drivers when it comes to taking over the road. If I'm out of town and on the highway, a ***** sees my license plates and gets out the way cus he know it's about to get real. ****** out of town show NY drivers respect because we are the only region that can come go to another city and take over the streets, and drivers will just let us rock.

:lol:

Only place in the US that has worse drivers than NYC is PG County.

IMO yeah you should know how to drive a car
laugh.gif

How so we different?

laugh.gif
Don't really need a car in NY unless you live in one of the more remote parts.

If you live in a big city like NYC, I can sorta get why you wouldn't need a license. Doesn't make you any less of a man :lol:

*How about this...what are things that society designates as "manly," that you don't know how to do?

1. Drive a stick shift

2. Change a tire

*shrugs*

i never took a course on changing a tire, but i just knew how to....idk man

driving is a universal thing tho....unlike herding cattle or riding a bull....

Back
Top Bottom