I got broads in Atlanta vol. think twice on that

So..we still aint in Chelsea :pimp:

You right, you aint. But the piff aint the only thing burnin' in da heightz papi
View media item 2025703

Old stats b

Chelsea still lookin like an HIV inferno and da heights not even mentioned

i4iqdz.png

I mean think about it, how many times you've heard of these overly homophobic, conservative types getting caught with gay dudes and trannies in hotels. I think it's called homoPHOBIA because it's a fear of one's own true desires.
I have a lot of LGBT family, on both sides.

So I'm comfortable talking about LGBT topics, and I don't see someone's sexual preference as a social barrier. 

I have gay associates, who have come out over the years or I have met through family. 

I love them to death, and know the challenges they face stepping out the front door. 

Homosexuals are always on the defense and have a heightened sense of detecting irrational hostility in others, so sometimes they come off as "trouble makers".

...but low key, I got a boy who's spent time in prison and he's always quick to point out friends of ours who may be DL. I always think,

like "damn dawg, why you going so hard at homies though?"

Recently he slipped up and said something that set off my spider-sense, he was yet again talking about another one of our dudes and was like

"yeah, man when I younger I may have smashed a couple dudes and gave some head a few times, but I ain't gay though. I was being a kid"

I just acted like he just didn't say that and carried on the conversation. 
laugh.gif

Dude is mentally fragile, it was best I didn't call him out on his BS.

Last edited:

I have a lot of LGBT family, on both sides.

So I'm comfortable talking about LGBT topics, and I don't see someone's sexual preference as a social barrier. 

I have gay associates, who have come out over the years or I have met through family. 

I love them to death, and know the challenges they face stepping out the front door. 

Homosexuals are always on the defense and have a heightened sense of detecting irrational hostility in others, so sometimes they come off as "trouble makers".

...but low key, I got a boy who's spent time in prison and he's always quick to point out friends of ours who may be DL. I always think,

like "damn dawg, why you going so hard at homies though?"

Recently he slipped up and said something that set off my spider-sense, he was yet again talking about another one of our dudes and was like

"yeah, man when I younger I may have smashed a couple dudes and gave some head a few times, but I ain't gay though. I was being a kid"

I just acted like he just didn't say that and carried on the conversation. 
laugh.gif

Dude is mentally fragile, it was best I didn't call him out on his BS.

mean.gif

I smashed a few n******s myself. I ain't like it. Not that much, but I did tear that mutha*******  ***** up. I ain't lying. I ain't gay tho. Ninjahood the type of dude that give us wet dreams up in here though.

EI7XiYY.gif

but a lot of Latinos carry that discriminatory, insular, offensive and unnecessary "Latino over everything" mentality.

Latino pride offensive now? :lol: im outta here.

I smashed a few n******s myself. I ain't like it. Not that much, but I did tear that mutha*******  ***** up. I ain't lying. I ain't gay tho. Ninjahood the type of dude that give us wet dreams up in here though.
Glad I put that in quotation marks 
laugh.gif

If you're bi-sexual that's cool you can be open like that on such a male dominated forum like NT.

As a straight male, I believe that's all straight men want is disclosure so that intentions are clear.

DL dudes are the worst because they're contributing to the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Not by being gay or bi-sexual, but by not telling their female partner that they're engaging in high-risk activity.

Cheating is bad enough.

But when you're sleeping with another man,
tearing rectal tissue which increases the chance of HIV transmission you're putting someone else's life in danger without them knowing.

It's no joke, and it's real. So is sharing needles and hiding drug use.

I have family on both sides who have died from AIDS, and on one side they engaged in both scenarios.

I understand the stigma, but that's what comes with the territory of the choices you chose to make.

And the only way to change this cycle is if these DL dudes and drug addicts stop playing with people's lives.

Last edited:
Latino pride offensive now?
laugh.gif
im outta here.
Son, don't twist my words.
laugh.gif

Ethnic pride is awesome!
pimp.gif

But being discriminatory, insular, and overt nationalists in someone else's country in which you benefit from isn't.

Last edited:

I mentioned before the HIV burden is very heavy on black women, are they MORE likely to have anal sex? The modes of transmission of HIV also differ from region to region, in subsaharan Africa most of it is from heterosexual intercourse, I posted an article a few pages back that shows that in some places its from IV drug use.

The stigma associated with HIV is harmful.
Yeah, because black women are chasing around these pretty boy DL brothas who are clearly gay. 

Does heterosexual transmission happen through anal? Sure. 

I always thought that was maybe how Eazy-E contracted the virus.

...but lets not pretend like these DL dudes are not running around being irresponsible throwing HIV in women like touchdown passes.

Stigma sucks, you're right.

Try being black, and one of the main reasons other races don't mess with you on a certain level is because you're labeled as "oversexed and a carrier of HIV".

One bad apple destroys the bunch. That goes for scumbag Latinos, DL brothas, closest racists, etc...

As a straight  black male, I'm speaking on DL brothas ...they need to cut that **** out.

Last edited:
Yeah, because black women are chasing around these pretty boy DL brothas who are clearly gay.

Them pretty ricky lookin cats b their kryptonite ehh? :lol:

Speaking of DL black dudes...

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/b...fy-fuel-brooklyn-hiv-crisis-article-1.1326622

Brooklyn
Young black gay men tied to Brooklyn HIV crisis: doctors
SIMONE WEICHSELBAUM
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS 04/24/2013 6:21 PM ET facebook
Tweet

email

hiv25k-3-web.jpg

“It’s too much casual sex. People don’t care. They are not wrapping it up,” said Steven Holmes, 23, who was born with HIV.
“It’s too much casual sex. People don’t care. They are not wrapping it up,” said Steven Holmes, 23, who was born with HIV.
A new generation of young Brooklyn black males, many hiding their sexual identity, is worrying doctors who say they are fueling the borough’s HIV epidemic.

HIV cases among men under 30 who sleep with men rose from 232 in 2001 to 491 in 2011.

“We are seeing more young men,” said Dr. Yusef Afacan, director of the AIDS Center Program at Woodull Medical Center in East Williamsburg. Afacan said he has even treated boys as young as 14 who contracted HIV after sleeping with another male.

“We never saw that a decade ago,” Afacan said. “Young gay men are not using protection.”

Men who have sex with men, or MSMs, include males who identify as gay and also those who hide their sexual preferences for other men.

Doctors believe these men are infecting their black female partners, who made up 79% of all new HIV cases among Brooklyn women in 2011. (no wonder ATL girls shook :smh:)

Hoping to stem the disturbing trend, advocates are zeroing in on central Brooklyn neighborhoods, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Crown Heights, Williamsburg, Bushwick and East Flatbush, which are home to the city’s largest group of those living with the disease.

More than 15,000 reside in central Brooklyn, where about 3,600 identify as MSMs. Those 15,000 make up 10% of the citywide HIV/AIDS cases.

The Brooklyn AIDS Task Force opened a small store-front office called Brooklyn Men Konnect on Utica Ave. in Crown Heights, which reputedly has some strong anti-gay attitudes.

Workers troll gay dating sites posing as singles who give graphic intimate advice and push the message of practicing safe hookups.

“It’s too much casual sex. People don’t care. They are not wrapping it up,” said Steven Holmes, 23, a Konnect volunteer who was born with HIV after getting it from his drug-addicted mother. “They aren’t using condoms. They are being reckless.”

“Our lifestyle is taboo,” said a 22-year-old Bed-Stuy man who contracted HIV at 17. He had been struggling with his sexuality and didn't ask his partner to use a condom. “The first time I got a STD, it was HIV.”

Doctors are complaining that Brooklyn's federal aid for young HIV/AIDS patients has dropped from $2 million a year to $350,000.

“Brooklyn is getting screwed,” said Dr. Jeffrey Birnbaum, head of the SUNY Downstate’s Family, Adolescent and Children's Experience program, which had to let go 26 staffers across the county, including three doctors, because of the cuts.

“These issues need to be dealt with.”

I mean the message I got out of this is, just protect yourself and BE YOURSELF.
Like this dude Philko ...he makes his living teaching English overseas in Europe and Asia.

But he's famous for proving that he can "pull" white girls from places that don't mess with brothas like that.

Now, I know the reason they mess with him is because they think he's "non-threatening" looking and "speaks well".

...but he's clearly moist. You can see his inner gayness wanting to explode in all his videos and on Instagram.

Now if he's not taking care of himself, and messing around with men on the low and contracts HIV, then he's perpetuating stereotypes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkp3R9JUcg2xjoP8N9qKrEQ

Last edited:
Where have I been?? People talking non-facts about my city and coming out the closet in the same thread.

I don't know bout y'all, but "I got broads in Atlanta"

:nthat: :lol:

Atl like the got damn walking dead frfr. Got me hella ****** up thinkin im finna hit a chick without a trojan. Bishhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom