I guess i should ask mods for permission before doing it huh?

I do understand that the rules state that we are NOT allowed to sell or list stuff for sale in regional forums. My question is if everyone else in the forumagrees would it be ok? because i know almost EVERY sneaker head is always selling something and i know most of them would much rather sell locally then dealwith the hassle of shipping and all that. I don't mean threads popping up everywhere. I mean one thread with everyone listing what they're selling withprices and sizes (similar to "what are you looking for" post). Let me know if you guys think if this is a good idea or not because i feel it wouldhelp everyone with selling stuff and putting faces to names and all that. All suggestions are welcome as well of course. Oh and Mods of course let us know ifthis is even a possibility. I don't see why it wouldn't be if everyone agrees. Thanks.

i vote yes if you take that Lakers avatar down, and replace it with a wizards logo...lol

Yea instead each time we have somethin new to list we can just edit our original post and if someone is interested in buyin somethin you have they have to PMyou

Must be new eh? Altho I am a Laker fan and a former Mod here... I tried to help the Forum by creating a What are you lookin for thread. I saw it on the firstpage earlier last week.

It would be up to the DMV Regional Members to keep that up to date so those selling can scan it and contact them personally. I don't think RegionalBuy/Sell will ever happen and make the overall one obsolete and need more Mods...

Having it centralized serves a purpose. Plus I don't think the Democracy thing works lol... Good try though my man...

I wish...eBay(chow301) it is for now.

grin.gif

^

Thats his swag, lol. idk why i thought that was so funny.

Rock,

I am pretty new to this forum. I just recently began posting regularly so i guess i'm pretty new. I love the idea of the "what are you lookingfor" thread but who actually only buys what their looking for, lol. It was just an idea on my part and i would love to see it happen because i think itwould work well but if it doesn't? than hey. can't say i didn't try ya know? It never hurts to try.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

^

Thats his swag, lol. idk why i thought that was so funny.

Rock,

I am pretty new to this forum. I just recently began posting regularly so i guess i'm pretty new. I love the idea of the "what are you looking for" thread but who actually only buys what their looking for, lol. It was just an idea on my part and i would love to see it happen because i think it would work well but if it doesn't? than hey. can't say i didn't try ya know? It never hurts to try.

You can ask but it won't happen. If they canned the general for sale section they're not going to entertain the idea of having it in regionalforums (for the record it's been shot down multiple times even when there WAS a general for sale section). But if you think it will be different this timeI'd just PM Method Man and get your answer directly from him.

Back
Top Bottom