I guess YG got shot

YG was definitely banging before hand. Met him a couple time in the past 5 years. Cool dude but yeah I wouldn't **** with him :lol:

YG always been bloodin. He just wasn't as heavy with it in his music as he is now.

Didn't he make toot it and boot it?

:smh: :lol:

What kinda blood is this
Cmon man. We both know people can make party records and still bang

He was banging on the same mixtape that toot it and boot it came out on "Just R'ed Up"

Young Gangsta was clearly shot by Crips. He probably still goes back to the hood and is affiliated so it was only a matter of time.

They killed Chinx, and now they tryna' off YG.

Don't act like your surprised. That **** is everywhere now. Seems like it's calming down out here in Cali tho. At least where I'm at.

Lulz @ the culture vulture in here objecting no snitching. Same dude that claims to have close to 1000 gucci songs in his itunes & every new future joint is a downright amazing masterpiece to him :rofl:
Yes I'm white and a non-US citizen but how does that make me a culture vulture? I thoroughly enjoy their music, that's all.
So please, enlighten me.

As for everyone else I presumably offended, I didn't mean to and it's my bad. Living where I live it's just hard to grasp the no snitch rule and I ran my mouth without too much thought behind it and in a condescending way.

To whoever asked about the burkas in Belgium, yes they are forbidden in public places. The reason for this is that you're not allowed to completely cover up your face in public. A headscarf is fine though as long as most of your face is visible. Everyone needs to be identifiable at all times in public. If I wore a ski mask or something that covers all my features I'd get pulled over to. I don't really support the rule but I can see why it's in place. Most cops don't really enforce it where I live but in the big cities it's probably more common.

Last edited:
My Brazy Life was a top 10 album last year. He's a terrible rapper but that album was so hard. That little 30 minute movie he shot was ***. I was laughing the whole time. YG is my guy though, still playing that CD

Toot and Boot It Remix with 50 is cold.

I hope he's good.

Last edited:
I like the blood talk. Lol

Naw, buz... We hitting up bompton

I thought Cali was a bunch of crips.

When did this blood culture start to grow out there,?

Not sure if serious >D

The Brims, Black P Stones, Denver Lanes, Athens Boys & the Pirus have all been active since 1969 and 1970. During those early formative years, these neighborhoods were independent organizations that did not have established rivalries and were not gangs in the way we think of street gangs today. As the various Crips sets in Los Angeles began to spread their influence, it was these neighborhoods that challenged Raymond Washington’s movement and decided to maintain their original identities. By 1972, the Pirus, Brims, Black P Stone and several other neighborhoods began to fight with the Crips and the rivalry was born. It would be several more years before the Blood alliance was forged but by 1976 or 1977, all these neighborhoods were known as the Bloods.

Not sure if serious >D

The Brims, Black P Stones, Denver Lanes, Athens Boys & the Pirus have all been active since 1969 and 1970. During those early formative years, these neighborhoods were independent organizations that did not have established rivalries and were not gangs in the way we think of street gangs today. As the various Crips sets in Los Angeles began to spread their influence, it was these neighborhoods that challenged Raymond Washington’s movement and decided to maintain their original identities. By 1972, the Pirus, Brims, Black P Stone and several other neighborhoods began to fight with the Crips and the rivalry was born. It would be several more years before the Blood alliance was forged but by 1976 or 1977, all these neighborhoods were known as the Bloods.
yes

Sorry if I'm not UP to snuff on a culture I've never been associated with on a coast I've never lived

:rolleyes

I should've checked Wikipedia

Last edited:

It's more Piru, Brim and Blood sets out here in SD than Crips for sure.

Mitchy was repping SD HARD all over the world with this one...

If you want a breakdown of LA's sets, find a doc called Rep Yo Set on YT and kickback. Here's a couple of clips...

Each set gets to rap. So it's basically a two hour rap battle of different sets. Pure entertainment. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't act like your surprised. That **** is everywhere now. Seems like it's calming down out here in Cali tho. At least where I'm at.

This going strong just not as bad as before. Last month or a few weeks ago a big story broke out of a mentally challenged kid getting gunned down for wearing all red kicks and not giving them up when he was confronted about them.

Back
Top Bottom