I hate condoms....Vol - I was spoiled for two years with a girl who was on the pill....

FTW
Trojan-Magnum-Large-sm-1.jpg

Trojan ultra thin feels raw no hype, I have to keep checking to make sure it's still on.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Trojan ultra thin feels raw no hype, I have to keep checking to make sure it's still on.

I tried them joints..almost got me a damn baby...popped everytime
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man, they just need to let the pill be an OTC drug, everything in life would be perfect then.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I tried them joints..almost got me a damn baby...popped everytime
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yea they do fit kinda tight (tmi?) but ever since a mag busted on me i've been shaky bout them

Condoms I just cant mess with. I honestly have not worn one in like 4 years. I dont think I could ever go back to using them.....EVER!

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

find another girl who's on the pill. make sure she takes that !%@+ in front of your face before you do it.

laugh.gif

She will $%+* your life up if you let her

honestly i look at it like screw the condom, i know my limits and i pull out, i havent slipped up in 8 years and maybe im just lucky but ill tell u its so muchbetter with out

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I know EXACTLY what yall mean!!! But then I remember what AIDS is and
grin.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
Strap up
yeah i feel that. thats y u gotta find 1 clean female and lock that up. having sex with a lot of girls is cool but it gets old and you alwaysgotta worry about *%$+

Guys, we gotta start taking sex more seriously. I hear guys in here looking to get into relationships with clean girls just to have unprotected sex.

We have to remember that these are human beings we are dealing with, not objects for our sexual gratification.

If you are going to engage a woman in a relationship, your criteria should focus on attractiveness, of course, but on your attraction to features thataren't limited to the physical.

Stds, babies, and serious psychological damage can occur when we dive in with base-level motives. If you are really that horny, take care of yourself; youending up avoiding a world harm.

you yungins are crazy. you keep talkin/doin this raw dog non sense. Yall need to grow up and think about the bigger picture you gonna end up with a jr foryourself, baby momma drama, put your little lives on pause for a minute, no more Jordans or Nikes for you, now you gotta buy pampers and enfamil. and if yousplit wit ole girl guess what...GARNISHED PAYCHECKS/CHILD SUPPORT.....thats always fun... Save yourself from a world of stress and headaches. Dont make yourlife harder than it has to be guys. You got your whole life ahead of you to be a father. Jus have fun now bein a kid/teen/pre-adult wutever. its EASY... ALWAYSstay strapped whether in tha streetz or in tha sheetz. i gotta get some of those CROWN skin less skinn condoms. but do they break easily?

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Guys, we gotta start taking sex more seriously. I hear guys in here looking to get into relationships with clean girls just to have unprotected sex.

We have to remember that these are human beings we are dealing with, not objects for our sexual gratification.

If you are going to engage a woman in a relationship, your criteria should focus on attractiveness, of course, but on your attraction to features that aren't limited to the physical.

Stds, babies, and serious psychological damage can occur when we dive in with base-level motives. If you are really that horny, take care of yourself; you ending up avoiding a world harm.
Nice. Please wait til marriage everyone. You can't beat being with the one you love over all others and being able to FULLY enjoy sex withoutworry or consequence.

smh.gif
at this thread

Are any of you dudes who go raw worried about getting a girl pregnant or catching an STD?

Is feeling good enough to justify that risk?

Back
Top Bottom