I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Last night I was eating a cheeseburger at this institution and I seriously started getting emotional knowing that there are people out there who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger. It's gotta be one of the biggest L's that has ever been dealt.

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

Last edited:
Tried In n Out for the first time two years ago with my boys and they said it was overrated

None of them got anything off the secret menu and I'm sitting there with my animal style double double like "c'mon bruh" :lol:

This will turn into an In N Out vs Other Burger Joints and eventually California vs New York debate, but with that being said, you expressed this point perfectly.

I know there are people who don't like In N Out or think it is overrated, but there is no argument about at least HAVING ACCESS TO ONE.

It's fast food, they handle their business as far as cleanliness and staff, and it's made with better ingredients than the average fast food burger spot. Add in the fact that the prices are still reasonable. I know plenty of people that don't think In N Out is anything special, but they still end up there all the time because it's tough to compare it to the average burger spot with a drive through open at 1 AM.

Personally, I love the place though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I rarely get a burger anywhere else.

Last edited:
I'm in California for 2 more days and there is an In and Out right by where I stay. I've never had it. Tell me what.

It's impossible for this to turn into a NY vs Cali thread

We do not have any fast food joints that are in the same stratosphere as In N Out

NONE

Used to live in Cali, don't miss it. Never liked animal fries, prices are what make it appealing.

It's impossible for this to turn into a NY vs Cali thread

We do not have any fast food joints that are in the same stratosphere as In N Out

NONE

We do have great locally owned pizza spots though and no other city can match that.

McDonalds about to have breakfast 24.7. McGriddle > In n out _______.

I liked in-n-out when I had it, but no one is missing out on quality fast food. There are other chains confined to certain regions that are just as good.

Doesn't look that special but I've never had it.

Probably not even better than Five Guys.

I'm salty we don't have a Wingstop though.

I feel bad for people without a Zaxbys or Chick Fil A.

I had this two weeks ago when I was in Vegas and it was excellent.

Luckily there is a place on LI that makes similar style burgers called All American, i'm sure In-N-Out will be coming to NY soon enough.... Chick-Fil-A is already getting build very close to me and we got Sonic like 4 years ago.

I feel sorry for people who feel sorry for people that dont have access to a particular hamburger place they like.

Don't have it. Or zaxbys, or publix... Just got a chic fil a

Back
Top Bottom