I just ate 3000 calories in 10 minutes

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

What caloric intake were you cutting at? you could erase that in a few days or so. I've fallen off a few times since I got the most committed in October but now. Keep at it man, keep at it.

I was at 1550, I was trying to get ready for spring break. I'm find post some pics in a month when I'm where I want to be. went from 270 lbs to currently 191. I wanted to be in the 180s tho. why must gpa be so important....

Thats already a huge loss dude, congrats on the first success. I started around 298 in october and im down to around 268 right now after being off and on for all of Nov./Dec., aiming for 200 by the end of the Summer.

I try to keep my intake at 5000 a day.. most of the time it settles at about 4000.. lol can't believe u ate 3000

ben & jerry's >>>

everyday I would this if I could, and krispy kremes were a given I thought
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

What caloric intake were you cutting at? you could erase that in a few days or so. I've fallen off a few times since I got the most committed in October but now. Keep at it man, keep at it.

I was at 1550, I was trying to get ready for spring break. I'm find post some pics in a month when I'm where I want to be. went from 270 lbs to currently 191. I wanted to be in the 180s tho. why must gpa be so important....
Props for not-cheating for two months...you'll make amends for your 3k calories relatively easy.
But yeah, not where I would've spent 3k of junk calories.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

unless you beat my record of 15 slices of pizza then i dont care.

I'm a pretty skinny dude and have never understood how people do stuff like this. If I'm really hungry I can eat like 4 slices of pizza and by the time I'm halfway through the 4th slice, I'm completely sick of the flavor, texture, grease and just everything about it.

Not just pizza but with any food, I get sick of it alittle before I get full and I just stop eating. I can't imagine liking a food that much to eat such a high volume with it still tasting good. 

Not calling you out, just something I've always thought about when I'm with friends who can also eat these crazy amounts.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It's amazing to see some of the stupid +%@# people feel the need to share online.
agreed. 
You are no doing anything positive to impact NT by sharing this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom