I just got fired vol. 1 (for me) FML

I reside in Toronto. What's the name of the certificate/course...is it offered by the Canadian Securities Institute?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Whats good
I got a job 3 weeks ago at an insurance company with the deal that I'd get an OTL (other than life) insurance license. I took the exam today and barely failed (got 70% and min was 75%)
When I got back to the office to report, they already knew and said I would be paid until the end of the day but had to leave ASAP

FML

Off to the job fair I go for some temp income till I find something better.

Sucks cuz I thought I was caking with this job (I was working FT while still FT in college)

I told the HR rep who let me go I'm a hustler but I'd rather make a living.
I busted out laughing when i saw this. There is no such thing as "barely failed"

and how you going to go gangsta with the HR. Well you hustle on then your hustler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I reside in Toronto. What's the name of the certificate/course...is it offered by the Canadian Securities Institute?
No its offered by Insurance Institute of Ontario and the course is OTL (other than life) Insurance
I gotta get my CSC - I got more than enough bank experience to try something like a financial representative but I'm lacking CSC
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Whats good
I got a job 3 weeks ago at an insurance company with the deal that I'd get an OTL (other than life) insurance license. I took the exam today and barely failed (got 70% and min was 75%)
When I got back to the office to report, they already knew and said I would be paid until the end of the day but had to leave ASAP

FML

Off to the job fair I go for some temp income till I find something better.

Sucks cuz I thought I was caking with this job (I was working FT while still FT in college)

I told the HR rep who let me go I'm a hustler but I'd rather make a living.
I busted out laughing when i saw this. There is no such thing as "barely failed"

and how you going to go gangsta with the HR. Well you hustle on then your hustler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I didn't really say that - I was just listening to someWeezy "I feel like dying" when I made this post and the next song was "Sky is the Limit"

Maybe its a sign
alien.gif

Watch him call you and say

"April Fools!"

But if not keep your head up. And theres no such thing as barely failed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

take the L keep it moving
the company took the L first... which when they realized it... they jacked OP's W and threw the L in his face.

i will be doing something similar soon for prudential ... ima pass though cuz im smart and i never fail anything

why in gods name did u say something stupid like that hustler remark.. or were u just adding that to seem cool

Back
Top Bottom