I know someone that wants to just get up and MOVE to FL. Any tips?

She wants to move to FL. She's 18, money saved up, no credit. Ready to be a free spirit basically. Is she falling into a trap? What else does she need besides cash? Can she buy a car and an apt without credit?

She wants to move to FL. She's 18, money saved up, no credit. Ready to be a free spirit basically. Is she falling into a trap? What else does she need besides cash? Can she buy a car and an apt without credit?

has she took a trip to visit the area? Does she know what the job market is like for whatever it is she wants to do?

has she took a trip to visit the area? Does she know what the job market is like for whatever it is she wants to do?

She has some friends willing to give her a place to stay until she gets settled. Tampa, FL.

She has some friends willing to give her a place to stay until she gets settled. Tampa, FL.

Yes she's been there. She has a lot of experience in restaurants. I think it would be fairly easy for her to get a job in the same industry out there no?

Yes she's been there. She has a lot of experience in restaurants. I think it would be fairly easy for her to get a job in the same industry out there no?

Oh Tampa's not bad rent-wise honestly...if she meets USF students she can easily find rent for cheap somewhere. BUT...the job market SUCKS right now.

Oh Tampa's not bad rent-wise honestly...if she meets USF students she can easily find rent for cheap somewhere. BUT...the job market SUCKS right now.

So whats her plan? she just going to move there and do what?

And how much does she actually have in savings?

So whats her plan? she just going to move there and do what?

And how much does she actually have in savings?

Like I said she's a free spirit. I guess they don't have plans. She saved up about $7,000. You guys think it can be done? Get an apt and a car with those funds? And NO credit.

Like I said she's a free spirit. I guess they don't have plans. She saved up about $7,000. You guys think it can be done? Get an apt and a car with those funds? And NO credit.

She could make the move, but what exactly is her plan. School or just to work? I live in Florida and the job market hasn't been good to me.

She could make the move, but what exactly is her plan. School or just to work? I live in Florida and the job market hasn't been good to me.

Back
Top Bottom