I live a life of solitude.

Yeah, realized tonight this is some forever type life. Dont see the way out.

Feels nt brahs

Last edited:
It‘s okay to be alone, but when you realize how much you as a person mean to someone else, you‘ll start to understand that it‘s not always about you. Obviously, you coming into this world means theres a link between you and your mom.

im rarely alone but when I am I do enjoy it. I can just leave whenever I want . go where ever I want. no need to worry about anybody else.

Used to be like this can't Anymore .miss it . Got two little girls wit me All the time . I'm a huge homebody, always have been. I genuinely dislike being around anybody for long periods of time. I'm a people hater . I'm pretty unconventional.

I got a girl but I see her like twice a month by choice. I dislike being around her as well after a few hours.
described me almost to the t

I went to the Waka Flocka show last last Sunday in SF alone because my homies were busy. It was my first time going to a show by myself & I must say it was an amazing performance and experience! I am definetly going to concerts solo more often. Being introvert is cool with me, but there's something about mobbing with the homies that will always seem right.

It's never a bad idea to have some alone time by yourself. A while back, I was supposed to go to drake/kendrick lamar show with my girl. Had the room reserved, tickets bought, dinner reservations... she flips out and rips her ticket up.

Instead of not going, I went to the show solo and stayed in a nice hotel for the weekend. Best decision ever!!!

Where I was seated, I was surrounded by women. If my girl would have come, I can guarantee there would've been arguing all night smh.

Moral of the story, a solo getaway is never a bad idea

This is thread is my life 
indifferent.gif

View media item 1058650
I go movies alone since middle school and i truly enjoy it. Now I go dine out alone just got from a pho joint as we speak. I had a girlfriend and she thought I was cheating on her when I said I'm going the movies alone while she's at work. IDK you just gotta find your comfort zone somehow. What I notice about myself is that I can be around the homies n girls for so long to where I just gotta up and leave n go back to my quiet four walls n chill out on some trees. I would do on weekend trips with the homies and come and not talk to for a few weeks after that.

I just booked my flight out to the mother land Laos in September. I'll be going there solo for a few weeks and for sure no damns will be givin. Meeting my mom later in the trip tho. Gonna my second trip solo.
We all live the loner life bro we just gotta make the best out of it. #nodamnsgivin

View media item 1058650
I go movies alone since middle school and i truly enjoy it. Now I go dine out alone just got from a pho joint as we speak. I had a girlfriend and she thought I was cheating on her when I said I'm going the movies alone while she's at work. IDK you just gotta find your comfort zone somehow. What I notice about myself is that I can be around the homies n girls for so long to where I just gotta up and leave n go back to my quiet four walls n chill out on some trees. I would do on weekend trips with the homies and come and not talk to for a few weeks after that.

I just booked my flight out to the mother land Laos in September. I'll be going there solo for a few weeks and for sure no damns will be givin. Meeting my mom later in the trip tho. Gonna my second trip solo.
We all live the loner life bro we just gotta make the best out of it. #nodamnsgivin

Been a few movies that I couldn't get anyone to go see them with. The thought always crossed my mind of going alone like on a Monday mid-day which is my day off. Never go through with it though.

^^ those are the best days to go. Not a lot of people go on those days if your lucky you'll be the only one in the room. There was a couple times where I was the only watching and I would laugh my *** off out loud it's fun.

My work schedule puts me alone most the time. I've been to movies alone, out to eat alone, hell just the other week I was in Miami for the playoffs because nobody could roll with. Sometimes it sucks but it's the life I live.

Besides, gotta make the best of it.

bruh why did you quote yourself over a year ago.

something gotta change bout these grave digging folks.

I go to the movies alone and ive been to a concert alone

I would rather chill with someone, but Ive made the decision to start traveling alone 

Movies....concerts...**** even traveling is funner with people imo.

Like to share the experience.

Movies....concerts...**** even traveling is funner with people imo.

Like to share the experience.

Thats the mindset of someone that hasnt tried those things dolo enough. Personally I cant even enjoy a movie anymore if I go with someone. Also traveling dolo is way better for me, because Im more observant and notice more things when I dont have someone with me.

Naw thats the mindset of someone who used to live a life of solitude lol.
Ive traveled by myself.
lived by mysef....struggled by myself.
its cool i guess cuz u really learn alot about yourself and im not sayin theres anything wrong wit being a solitary cat.

I guess its all preference tho.

Like for example if i go to paris or something it would be awesome by myself most def taking in all the sights and culture, but i like sharing that excitement with others.
Star wars is another example...i could see that by myself but id rather go wit my friends so we can all enjoy it and talk about it.

But yea its just wat type o cat u are.

Back
Top Bottom