I love who 24 is now, but Ill never forget who number 8 was.

This�was the allure of kobe bryant since I was a youngster.....

since he came outta high school rockin the oakleys at the press confrence
glasses.gif
....I knew Kobe was gonna be my dood (NH) Its been crazy watching his game elevate every year since 96.......And if you were/are a laker fanyou've been nothing but spoiled follwing doods career......son keeps getting stronger and stronger in every aspect of the game every year constistantly.

This is to #8..........
pimp.gif

(watch the vid, got some of�the best�#8 highlights I've ever seen in 12years)

I'm the opposite. I really didn't care for Kobe before #24. But these highlights are definitely sick.

he did this one dunk against new york in 02-03 where he went baseline underneath the rim and dunked it, i remember watching that dunk and thinking -"theres no way he should have completed that dunk", not to mention im pretty sure its where he hurt his shoulder cause he completely stretched it outin order to complete the dunk but yet played through the game and the rest of the season like it was nothing, that dunk had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Another Kobe/Lakers thread....
smh.gif
grin.gif

acidality no disrespect bro but is it really necessary to come in the thread and post that? i mean i see that so often...i dont go into a warriors thread andgo "oh gosh...not another warrior thread"... who cares ya dig... its just a message board, not necessary to stress cuz a certain person or team ismentioned in more threads than others... but yeah, thas all.
laugh.gif

and as for the video...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smh.gif
grin.gif

acidality no disrespect bro but is it really necessary to come in the thread and post that? i mean i see that so often...i dont go into a warriors thread and go "oh gosh...not another warrior thread"... who cares ya dig... its just a message board, not necessary to stress cuz a certain person or team is mentioned in more threads than others... but yeah, thas all.
laugh.gif

and as for the video...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i'm not that annoyed. just like pointing that out beforesomeone else does.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but you can't deny there are a lot of Kobe threads right now, and more then there should be
nerd.gif
, that is all.
wink.gif

As I/others have said in some other thread, the mods should seriously consider making an official Kobe post like they did with Kanye/Jay-Z etc. in the Musicforum. It's not that serious, but it would make things less cluttered and less repetitive.

and as for the warriors, we all post in our offseason thread and the various draft/lotto threads, but we don't go out making a "Monta Ellis isGOD!" post. and since you guys are mistaken those are always made by people that aren't even warrior fans to begin with.
eyes.gif
but u guys just make assumptions so you think that's the case.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smh.gif
grin.gif

acidality no disrespect bro but is it really necessary to come in the thread and post that? i mean i see that so often...i dont go into a warriors thread and go "oh gosh...not another warrior thread"... who cares ya dig... its just a message board, not necessary to stress cuz a certain person or team is mentioned in more threads than others... but yeah, thas all.
laugh.gif

and as for the video...
pimp.gif
you took what i was going to say and other then the season and tonights game thread its only 2 other laker threads on the 1st page this one and the onefor Sahsa. and with way warrior fans flood threads with there crap it ant that big of a deal

The title really says it all.

Kobe 24 > KB8

HOWEVER

To see Kobe just go off for 50/60 any time he wanted was much more fun to see.

As for team success, Kobe 24 is the best choice

But yes, Kobe 8 is definately appreciated

Real *%%%

when I was in 5th grade, I grew myself an Afro because Kobe was that dude. Then I saw him at Krispy Kreme ha I couldnt say *%%% to the guy.

I was even wearin THEKOBEs too
pimp.gif
@ Afro logo

Celtics_5.25.jpg

Coincidently, he was #24 at UK.
laugh.gif

But yeah, KB8 was one of the funnest players to watch. As much as I didnt like him for his ball hogging at the time, the 81 point game was something else.

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

acidicality wrote:

smh.gif
grin.gif

acidality no disrespect bro but is it really necessary to come in the thread and post that? i mean i see that so often...i dont go into a warriors thread and
go "oh gosh...not another warrior thread"... who cares ya dig... its just a message board, not necessary to stress cuz a certain person or team is
mentioned in more threads than others... but yeah, thas all.
laugh.gif

and as for the video...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i'm not that annoyed. just like pointing that out before
someone else does.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but you can't deny there are a lot of Kobe threads right now, and more then there should be
nerd.gif
, that is all.
wink.gif

As I/others have said in some other thread, the mods should seriously consider making an official Kobe post like they did with Kanye/Jay-Z etc. in the Music
forum. It's not that serious, but it would make things less cluttered and less repetitive.

and as for the warriors, we all post in our offseason thread and the various draft/lotto threads, but we don't go out making a "Monta Ellis is
GOD!" post. and since you guys are mistaken those are always made by people that aren't even warrior fans to begin with.
eyes.gif
but u guys just make assumptions so you think that's the case.

But why is it that bothersome to you? Does it cause that big inconvenience to your life to see a thread you don't like? Just keep it moving and go on withyour life.

Back
Top Bottom