...I made them OG ........MUST SEE......!!!

Hi again NikeTalk !!!
...Didnt like these glossy light gray midsoles, and that "non green" tounge in my VII BORDEAUX'S...

So i decided ...to make them OG's ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...I used sandpaper in the midsole before paint it ...angelus paint ...and here you are !!!

Tell me what you think..!!!
wink.gif

BEST REGARDS FROM GREECE !!!

Hi again NikeTalk !!!
...Didnt like these glossy light gray midsoles, and that "non green" tounge in my VII BORDEAUX'S...

So i decided ...to make them OG's ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...I used sandpaper in the midsole before paint it ...angelus paint ...and here you are !!!

Tell me what you think..!!!
wink.gif

BEST REGARDS FROM GREECE !!!

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Decided ...to make them OG's ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...I used sandpaper in the midsole before paint it...angelus paint...and here you are.!!!

I was very, very close to taking on this procedure as well.  If I ever get the time...

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Decided ...to make them OG's ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...I used sandpaper in the midsole before paint it...angelus paint...and here you are.!!!

I was very, very close to taking on this procedure as well.  If I ever get the time...

I like the direction you were headed, but the green is too bright....

Now they look kinda fake.

I like the direction you were headed, but the green is too bright....

Now they look kinda fake.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The execution was great...just not a fan of the result. You did a good job though.
I wanted something similar to this  !  (^^^ijapino)                                                                                                                                                                    

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The execution was great...just not a fan of the result. You did a good job though.
I wanted something similar to this  !  (^^^ijapino)                                                                                                                                                                    

Well, if that was what you were shooting for, you certainly succeeded...However, those were OG samples or just badly colored pics of the OG's...

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green.

Well, if that was what you were shooting for, you certainly succeeded...However, those were OG samples or just badly colored pics of the OG's...

The original Bordeux's had more of a dark pine green.

green looks too bright.. would've looked a lot better with a darker shade, but thats just me. overall, nice job.

Back
Top Bottom