I miss the old NT... Let's reminisce

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Some of the stuff I remember:

The Harlem Shake-when it was first posted, it brought tears....with each subsequent time it's been posted, it gets less funny. It is classic though.

"He scanned his uffin face." - already visited in this thread, but this quote made me laugh my +#! off

"Hey, anybody heard that new song Irv Gotti in the Club Gettin Tips?" - Dude said this in all seriousness. I was
roll.gif

The MS Paint Walrus Drawing Contest <--wish I still had some of them saved, they were hilarious. If I remember right, one of them was of Dirty riding a Walrus to the Brokeback Mountain premier.
roll.gif

The night of drama between Menace and Kerry. -beat the F5 button that night like it was a shoe release

Bootleg Benny's Christmas sales - he set up shop every Christmas hawking double breasted wife beaters, leather socks, and xbox 180's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Was that the time him and Sais were beefing and they were suppose to meet up and fight?

The incest brother and sister video thread when the two siblings were slow winding on each other
laugh.gif

The LRG Dead Serious Hoody thread was complete comedy within itself dudes didn't have a release date and were literally refreshing Karmaloop/Dr Jays every 3 seconds

The "I saw Pharell Today" thread
roll.gif

From the Young Dro IPOD fiasco thread

That Dro iPod thread was
eek.gif

jblackcat13 was on here but got ghost.

The JRose5 drama
30t6p3b.gif

DJProtoJ is the NTer with the same pose in Wdywt

Shineox hype beast posters.

NT comics > memes

OhSnaps88
laugh.gif

Anybody still have that post where laneyHiVs said he'd let Boris Kodjoe(sp) beat his guts out?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I remember before social networking popped HT fell off nobody wanted you to know what they looked like or who they were on NT
laugh.gif

Fixed.Poster with the most swag of all time was the dude Darko_M. Dude oozed swag riding in his jeep picking up cupcakes for noodles lunchdates inbetween college classes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Can't forget about my boy Tito516 killin' everyone in General/Music with his grammar and punctuation skills.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I forgot about him

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Can't forget about my boy Tito516 killin' everyone in General/Music with his grammar and punctuation skills.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I forgot about him
Idk if this was posted in the e-gimmick thread but this was BY FAR the funniest gimmick in NT history imo.

Originally Posted by Method Man

my post got deleted? 
An insult and a racial slur?  Be thankful you're still posting. 

YO! WORD???????????????
I GOT BANNED FOR MAKING A "RACIST" STATEMENT AGAINST MY OWN @#%$ RACE
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS DOOD!!!

not to mention the other 4x you banned me
smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

Originally Posted by Method Man

my post got deleted? 
An insult and a racial slur?  Be thankful you're still posting. 

YO! WORD???????????????
I GOT BANNED FOR MAKING A "RACIST" STATEMENT AGAINST MY OWN @#%$ RACE
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS DOOD!!!

not to mention the other 4x you banned me
smh
30t6p3b.gif

method man, i would like to see what you have to say about this... please believe i have screenshots saved, this is beyond unfair its not even funny.. u just gonna pretend u dont see this here buddy?

Back
Top Bottom