I must admit my pops is lucky to walk out of this fine. *pics*

Mokorider

formerly nosepiker
So my dad had an accident the other day and barely saw the damage to his car today, and I must say for him to be walking around and telling his story of what happened is a shocker. Realizing of what might've happened to him if the other vehicle would've hit him harder I doubt he would be telling his story. In his case, he is bummed on how much time and money he spent restoring it and how his insurance won't cover the car since he didn't have full coverage on it, since it was a salvage when he bought it, but man to see the M3 all crushed out of the nowhere, is pretty crazy.
tired.gif

From what he says, he was behind a car on a tight curve, the car in the front freaked out to see a street cleaning car parked on the side, the car swerved around it, dad tried to do the same but his front tires slipped out of control due to the water the street cleaning car had left and lost control and ended up crashing on the rail on his left side right next to upcoming traffic, right when he tried to hit reverse and move out the way from the curve, the car was stuck on the rail, when out of the nowhere some SUV was speeding down the curve, causing the hit on the back at around 45mph. Luckily he's okay thank god. Just got a swollen finger out of it, trying to get control of the wheel causing him to bend the steering wheel.

xf2pub.jpg
j97wps.jpg

ay0aq8.jpg
2iw9dtz.jpg

pretty sure anyone can survive that, it doesnt even look like that could kill anyone. anyways glad your pops is okay though.

It doesnt look THAT bad.
good thing he is fine.

oh yea....didnt read all that.

Nah, man any other car and your dad prolly wouldn't be ok, old bmws are built like tanks
pimp.gif

I remember my uncle had an old bmw and he got into an accident and it barely looked crashed, the other toyota was so messed up tho
smh.gif
glad he's okay

doesnt look all that bad. You gassed it up o.d. had me expecting to see a ball of steel with a bmw logo.

A bit confused, how did the front and the back get hit?

Also, can you guys see the rear pics, because I couldn't at first, but I can now.

i was expecting to see a car split in two, or straight destroyed. thats a fender bender.

how the front wheels lose control, if bmws are rwd?

NOT EVEN THAT BAD?!?!
can i post gore pictures here?
your pops is hella lucky.

you guys dont understand. man one thin peice of metal or a peice of glass could have been shoot at him like a bullet (or bullets)
every car accident is serious stuff.
there arent 100k deaths from car accidents only from gigantic head on crashes.
90% of people die from one stupid thing in a low speed accident.
@#%$ have me paranoid as !%#@ driving.

eek.gif

Wow. The passenger rear end is so gone, I thought it was a 318ti from the first pic.

318tigd6.jpg%5D

Glad he is okay, though...

Geez, and you have a high post count. None of the damage seems to have come anywhere near the cabin--which is saying a lot considering it's such a small car.

Back
Top Bottom