I need Female Advice lol.. HELP ME OUT

eating out and not smashing?
unless you already smashed that chick before i can maybe see, but it's dudes out there who will eat the box whenever females want it done now for nothing in return.
30t6p3b.gif
Time sure has changed.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I do this to my girlfriend all the time 
pimp.gif
this^
It's fun as hell and guarantees that I don't have to do dishes that night
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how can you guys eat without hittin it after?
never done that in my life.
laugh.gif
...I lost a bet to my girl and had to do nothing but go down on her for a whole night...there was no single way I wasn't gonna
hit afterwards, and I don't at ALL see how guys could do that without hittin after. There's NO WAY.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I do this to my girlfriend all the time 
pimp.gif
this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...I lost a bet to my girl and had to do nothing but go down on her for a whole night...there was no single way I wasn't gonna
hit afterwards, and I don't at ALL see how guys could do that without hittin after. There's NO WAY.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad respect for that female.. she had dudes lined up waiting to get a taste of that. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

this^
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad respect for that female.. she had dudes lined up waiting to get a taste of that. 
eek.gif

Bruh you only diggin a deeper grave for yourself if you gonna chase a girl that presumably smashed all yo homies..watch the real truth surface when you settled down and happy with her. %!@% always happens so either forgive and forget it right now or don't and let all your feelings get mixed and twisted over the past. Let byegones be byegones..

#justsayin

Bruh you only diggin a deeper grave for yourself if you gonna chase a girl that presumably smashed all yo homies..watch the real truth surface when you settled down and happy with her. %!@% always happens so either forgive and forget it right now or don't and let all your feelings get mixed and twisted over the past. Let byegones be byegones..

#justsayin

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

listen OP, your young and your getting caught up.

This girl your with is probably pretty good in the sack to you and she looks good and your making excuses based on this fact.

If your not 100% sure about a girl, even after you've investigated then just drop her. No shame in that.

I'm giving you advice based on experience, if your with a girl, and your not getting the peace of mind you should have then just leave...you'll find someone else.

I used to be in your shoes....well not with the whole "how many previous partners has she been with" thing...that's actually something that should stay private. Unless she's the town bicycle then your past and her past should stay that way.

It sounds like your looking for a virgin, and it 99% isn't gonna happen. If you can't accept a girl how she is right now in the present moment then move on.

This. Close thread.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

listen OP, your young and your getting caught up.

This girl your with is probably pretty good in the sack to you and she looks good and your making excuses based on this fact.

If your not 100% sure about a girl, even after you've investigated then just drop her. No shame in that.

I'm giving you advice based on experience, if your with a girl, and your not getting the peace of mind you should have then just leave...you'll find someone else.

I used to be in your shoes....well not with the whole "how many previous partners has she been with" thing...that's actually something that should stay private. Unless she's the town bicycle then your past and her past should stay that way.

It sounds like your looking for a virgin, and it 99% isn't gonna happen. If you can't accept a girl how she is right now in the present moment then move on.

This. Close thread.

Originally Posted by krider31

Alright NT.. I rarely do this... I wasnt.. but I was like F it.. might as well.. I value my NT fam opinion

Here's the story:

Theres a girl im talking to. I feel like she's lying to me about people that she has messed with in the past. When asked about her sexual partners she said 5. Im not gonna front like I dont care about the girl, cause I do.. and Im not trippin off the body count.. Because 5 is definitely reasonable for a female that is 20 and in college. The question isnt about the body count (which I have questioned before) but its about the people on it. A little background info, we was cool before or whatever, but I didnt see her in that way until December 2010 when we started havin sex. My CLOSE homeboy told me he smashed in 2009 and come to find out he didnt, and admitted to me that he lied on his meat. But the thing is, is that he ate her out. There are 3 dudes in question that I know that I have asked her if she has had relations with, We are juniors in college, about to be seniors, Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything. All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
  • OR should I care because I feel like she lying about the past.
What would yall do?
tried? what happened? 

Originally Posted by krider31

Alright NT.. I rarely do this... I wasnt.. but I was like F it.. might as well.. I value my NT fam opinion

Here's the story:

Theres a girl im talking to. I feel like she's lying to me about people that she has messed with in the past. When asked about her sexual partners she said 5. Im not gonna front like I dont care about the girl, cause I do.. and Im not trippin off the body count.. Because 5 is definitely reasonable for a female that is 20 and in college. The question isnt about the body count (which I have questioned before) but its about the people on it. A little background info, we was cool before or whatever, but I didnt see her in that way until December 2010 when we started havin sex. My CLOSE homeboy told me he smashed in 2009 and come to find out he didnt, and admitted to me that he lied on his meat. But the thing is, is that he ate her out. There are 3 dudes in question that I know that I have asked her if she has had relations with, We are juniors in college, about to be seniors, Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything. All 3 of those dudes and  my homeboy that ate her out and lied on his meat are all cool, and kinda in the same circle, but my homeboy moved down to Florida, so he is no longer around. But I just cant look stupid and cuff somebody that messed wit those 3 cats. 

• Is it wrong to pull each one to the side and ask them the truth and see what it is?
  • What would you do?
  • Should I just let it go b/c at the time of all the incidents I didnt even like her
  • OR should I care because I feel like she lying about the past.
What would yall do?
tried? what happened? 

Back
Top Bottom