I need new cheap balling shoes. Zoom Flight 96? Huarache 09? Zoom Phenom?

As the title says, I went to the local Nike outlet and they have all three of these for ~$50. Let me know which ones are best for me, I just need something toplay in the gym. If it matters, I run 1-3 for the most part.

flight 96 are really wide at the base, which is nice but theyre really stiff and the traction is so so imo
the zoom phenoms are a great shoe the cushioning is great and the fit is true and comfy, the shoes arent the best ankle support but they hold up sufficiently
huarache 09s are very nice the fit, cushioning is nice and they tie up really tight. the ankle support looks like it should be better though

The 90's sneaker love in me says go for the '96 but I believe the Huarache would be the best as far as performance. Not familiar with the Phenoms so Ican't give any input on those.

i'd probably say Huarache 09 they last really long and alot more comfortable than the rest.

I have the ZF 96. It's stiff through the midsole and forefoot, but the cushioning is very good. Takes a long time to break in.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the ZF 96?

Similar to the penny 2 imo

I wouldn't have said they're quite as restrictively narrow as the Penny 2...but not everyone has the same shaped feet.

The ZF 96's are nice but they feel a little clunky and stiff to me. As mentioned the traction is just okay. I would go with the Huaraches.

The ZF 96 feels great, bouncy zoom air cushion but traction is poor IMO, the phenoms were decent but rubbed up on my ankle area (i wear low cut socks). I never tried the 09 huaraches.

zoom flight 96s are the best shoes ive worn for outdoor ball. theyre great for indoor as well just a tad heavy and bulky

Look up nike air max wavy. They probably have them at your local outlet. Theyre super light nd have good traction. Those are my cheap hooping shoes. Theyr around $50.

Back
Top Bottom