I NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME JERSEYS! FOUND AN OLD BOX FULL!

nadda for that Staley
laugh.gif

That Cubby one looks nice though
nerd.gif

^ I like those, they almost look like structures. The jerseys are wack but you're girl is cute though. Good stuff bro.

D'funkd jerseys were pretty cool. Although I felt like it wasn't a good look to rock anything that wasn't an authentic when they were hot
laugh.gif
how fun it was to buy into the hype
embarassed.gif

That Bonzi Wells jersey is prolly a collectors item...seeing that you are most likely the only person who had/has one.

If their replicas, don't even bother. You'll get a decent amount if they are authentic.

Last jersey I sold was an authentic Barkley Suns jersey in Black with the basketball/sun design for $500. I regret it to this day.
smh.gif

I remember when throwback's were like $300 a piece, dudes would spend their whole checks on those things + the matching fitted lol.

The box of jerseys? When i moved in with my girlfriend i found them in a box i had packed after high school. Why?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That Bonzi Wells jersey is prolly a collectors item...seeing that you are most likely the only person who had/has one.
word... that +@%* is a "1 of 1"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

If their replicas, don't even bother. You'll get a decent amount if they are authentic.

Last jersey I sold was an authentic Barkley Suns jersey in Black with the basketball/sun design for $500. I regret it to this day.
smh.gif
hmmm, was it procut? cuz i think i bought that off you
laugh.gif

and don't ask me to sell it back,
tongue.gif

I remember these.....they used to be the poor man's Nike (no air) Ball shoe....sold em at thedepartment stores and the like...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Russoull

smh.gif
hmmm, was it procut? cuz i think i bought that off you
laugh.gif

and don't ask me to sell it back,
tongue.gif

If your old NT name was jman*somethin and posted in the WDYWT thread in the same exact pose and stale face for years then yea. It so/not, clean %*! jersey,wish I never sold it.

Back
Top Bottom