I need suggestion on a T-SHIRT "Brand" name..

Actually have a few names i came up with already... but wanted to see if peoples suggestion would spark up more ideas...

think of a new idea bruh...you wont make it anywhere with an idea thats been burnt to death....plus graphic tees have a very small demographic imo.

Heir Max
pimp.gif

I expect some checks brah

Last edited:
i wonder how many "sneakerhead" related graphic-t companies have came and went over the years. somewhere in america there is a guy w/ a warehouse full of sneaker pun and perfectly matched colorway tees wondering where his life went wrong.

Last edited:
MODERATOR. You can close this thread now...

Cant even get positive feedback no more now a days...

What kind of "feedback" did you expect ? You didnt post any pics of your products or even concept sketches....

How the hell you expect NT to help you choose a fitting name when we know almost NOTHING about your product ?

Im honestly just soooooo ******g tired of all these Tshirt peddlers and aspiring sneaker store owners creating accounts for no other reason than trying to bleed great ideas and brandnames from us true NT members.

We really need to quit helping these people... If your product is actually worth a **** you should have no problem selling your merchandise regardless of your brand name. Fools need to quit looking to NT for a catchy name in an attempt at trying to sell an image.

Last edited:
MODERATOR. You can close this thread now...

Cant even get positive feedback no more now a days...

:rofl:

Feedback on WHAT!? You contributed NOTHING!

You want ideas handed to you and now you're sulking because no one wants to play along.

Fine.

Here are some ideas I posted when another aspiring failure asked the same question.

Here are a few...
Zero Creativity
Non-Thinker
Absence of Ingenuity
Inevitable Failure
Void of Imagination
Pipe Dream

I'm working on a few brands geared towards some of my passions too. Look forward to Anneorexic Frank and Bulimic Dundee.

You can't even exercise enough creativity to come up with a name for your brand.

I'm sure your product will be unique and interesting.

This.

Didn't we just have this post a month ago? Same post. Same results.

Did you EXPECT people to come in here and give you THEIR ideas to fund YOUR pocket? How narcissistic can you be?

This was my exact quote from the last post and I think it works here as well..

You need a name for YOUR clothing company and you think you're gonna be successful? :lol:

Why are clothing designers successful? Because they are creative. You sir are not. Good luck! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom