I paid Sneaker Yeti, now they are ignoring me

I am trying to gather some info and let others know that I paid @Sneakeryeti  sneakeryetii@instagram for some shoes on Aug 11.  I didn't hear from them again until Aug 16 that they had everything ready to go.  I have tried numerous attempts the past week through email, texting/calling the number from which I was contacted after initial emails, and now their instagram page.  The website www.sneakeryeti.com is now down.

It is appearing more and more like a scam to me.  If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I am going to report them to my local authorities and ic3.com.  I have some information and names but if anyone knows anything I would really appreciate some PMs with info to help me.

This guy has 48k followers on instagram and no one else needs to be taken advantage of.

Thanks guys

Sounds like a very expensive deal based on the PE shoes involved. At least 7-8K.

Hope all will be resolved. Never dealt with them before

It's been over 2 weeks and you're still willing to wait another day :lol: Fascinating how dudes suspend logic,common business sense and all rationale when it comes to acquiring shoes.

Dude posted on IG 25 minutes ago what's gonna change between now and tomorrow? You still want to continue a transaction with this person/wait for an explanation :smh:

What's to check? :rofl: Stop posting on NT and go do what you said you were gonna do NOW not tomorrow :rolleyes

Last edited:
Given the shoes OP you probably paid a couple K
this is the time to go to the feds\
get those g's back op

What's to check? :rofl: Stop posting on NT and go do what you said you were gonna do NOW not tomorrow :rolleyes
This man's writing skills in the pic doh, of the highest quality and business appropriate look.
10/10 would trust

Do your homework, do your homework, do your homework. And when you're sure, do some more homework. You can never be too sure, especially now. Everybody trying to come up and shoe thirst is at a all time high. Hope you resolve this OP.

I filed the ic3.gov form and am contacting the Florida Attorney general tomorrow when they are open.  We will see what happens.  Please keep this thread up so it comes up on google search for people to find

Back
Top Bottom