I Present You South Beach 5 "9 Mins Of Straight Action" Vol. Follow Up To South Beach 4

pltcsasusual

Banned
Yall Know what it is.. RRR Boys Take South Beach For The 5th Time Ad-mist all The Shooting and Ratchettness of Memorial Day Weekend 2011.. We Show You The Better Parts In 9 mins... Shorter... More Direct.. More ACTION.. Expect South Beach 6 & 7 2012 and maybe even 8 since im moving there in the spring... Investors are looking to Sponser next years trips so EXPECT better looking women.. I.E. one of my good female associates letty yall know what we will be looking for next..

Our tent this year.. You ever see this on South Beach Spring Break or Memorial Weekend stay near it we are bound to get ladies to go crazy..

nguf02.jpg

The Cincinnati Girls who we got drunk and set off the party that day

16jhhxj.jpg

Prom Truck we threw flyers out of..

2rx7kzt.jpg

*Mod Delete if any rules are broken.. No nudity is anywhere PERIOD

Yall Know what it is.. RRR Boys Take South Beach For The 5th Time Ad-mist all The Shooting and Ratchettness of Memorial Day Weekend 2011.. We Show You The Better Parts In 9 mins... Shorter... More Direct.. More ACTION.. Expect South Beach 6 & 7 2012 and maybe even 8 since im moving there in the spring... Investors are looking to Sponser next years trips so EXPECT better looking women.. I.E. one of my good female associates letty yall know what we will be looking for next..

Our tent this year.. You ever see this on South Beach Spring Break or Memorial Weekend stay near it we are bound to get ladies to go crazy..

nguf02.jpg

The Cincinnati Girls who we got drunk and set off the party that day

16jhhxj.jpg

Prom Truck we threw flyers out of..

2rx7kzt.jpg

*Mod Delete if any rules are broken.. No nudity is anywhere PERIOD

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No hate but everything you do wreaks of mediocrity fam.

I just ask someone do better with no sponsorship or funding.. I have people worldwide interested i had 600k people watch my bs videos i did on Imovie .. old white guys that drive flashy cars investing in me.. I mean where did Bang Bros start.. No money.. Ugly chicks and a van.. and A WHOLE LOT MORE MEDIOCRITY.... Now imagine instead of spending a few hundreds on my projects i had a few thousands?..

I just ask someone do better with no sponsorship or funding.. I have people worldwide interested i had 600k people watch my bs videos i did on Imovie .. old white guys that drive flashy cars investing in me.. I mean where did Bang Bros start.. No money.. Ugly chicks and a van.. and A WHOLE LOT MORE MEDIOCRITY.... Now imagine instead of spending a few hundreds on my projects i had a few thousands?..

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I just ask someone do better with no sponsorship or funding.. I have people worldwide interested i had 600k people watch my bs videos i did on Imovie .. old white guys that drive flashy cars investing in me..
Invest in what exactly?

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I just ask someone do better with no sponsorship or funding.. I have people worldwide interested i had 600k people watch my bs videos i did on Imovie .. old white guys that drive flashy cars investing in me..
Invest in what exactly?

Back
Top Bottom