I purchased these Jordan XI Gamma Blues at Flight Club yesterday, let me know if they are legit, aut

I purchased them for $450 at Flight Club in L.A., since I live in Orange County, Southern California, the Jordan XI's Gamma Blues, I took pics of them with my cell phone, I feel the best quality pics I was able to get of them were outside instead of the inside. Hopefully they are real because a little over a year ago I found out that the Bred 11's I've had since High School were fakes all along, hopefully these can count as my first ever real authentic Jordan XI's.

Yes they came with the shoe inserts

Hopefully the Carbon-Fiber is legit, authentic

So ya I desperately hope these Jordan XI Gamma Blues are legit, authentic

100% Legit..However you over paid by about $150 IMO. You can Def find a legit pair cheaper through other channels.

These are legit, purchasing shoes from Flight club is just like getting them from a retail store, they're guaranteed to be authentic. Flight club always has over priced shoes since they are a consignment shop that takes 30%. They're are cheaper shops to find kicks

These are legit, purchasing shoes from Flight club is just like getting them from a retail store, they're guaranteed to be authentic. Flight club always has over priced shoes since they are a consignment shop that takes 30%. They're are cheaper shops to find kicks
awesome, feeling better, ya since I remember being pretty bummed when I found out that the Bred 11's I had since High School were fakes all along

and the UPC code on the tags inside both shoes, says the number: 00886737211052, and it has this number underneath the barcode: 378037-006, and in the bottom left corner underneath the barcode on the right shoe has the numbers: 104417446, and on the left shoe it has the numbers: 104398961.

100% authentic 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom