I Really Need Some Advice Right Now

miamin2

Supporter
Alright so tonight I got hammerrrreeedddd. Heres my list of %+@! going on

When this stupid lil wayne song came on ""pour it on a model" I poured whatever I was drinking on a pretty good girl-friend on mine n she wasmad pissed at me. I talked to her when I got home n she was better but I think things between us rnt as good as they used to be which is bad becuase she wasmad cool n im saddd becus of thta.

1. I'm 18 just urned it too n my parents n pretty damn strich about drinking n etc. m my dad had to pick me up n drive me home while a friend drov e mycar home. I'm pretty wastedddddddddddddddddddddddddd right now n idk what to do. Its gotta be the 4th time they've caugh me messed up. Wht do I doabout that'? I blamed some of it on my knees (2 torn ACLS so I cant play sports my junior or seniro yrs n I coulda been nasty).

3. My girls in NY n if she hears about this she'll be pretty pissed. This is a girl I might wana marry. She's got a lot of $$$ (got me a xbox 360 forxmas) n is on the D but isnt into drugs/drinking n is only about sexxxx).

NT, ive been here for a while n ive seen yall givin ppl advice so wassssup. N weekendgirl, if u ever in sofla holla at me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes talking about marrying a girl, but trying to holla at some1 else at the same time. Stop with the drunk text and go to bed

Originally Posted by YuraS718

dudes talking about marrying a girl, but trying to holla at some1 else at the same time. Stop with the drunk text and go to bed

shoudl I marry her? shes got a lot of $$$ but I can't rlly see myselff living with her for life. Is that ur adive? go to sl;eep[?

Stop all the drinking and focus on getting your life together if it's only slowing you down.

I'm saying...

Sleep on it.

Then make a thread.

Perhaps maybe then you'll be able to be coherent enough to digest some advice.

Originally Posted by DomNator27

laugh.gif

thanks for the late night laughs

whatever man, im just trying to win my nacca bracket, uconn ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's fiji apples and caramel dipping sauce to a boss, right?

you're young. 1 day you'll sit back and laugh about times like these

nick i hope those stunners are doin well

make sure you keep that honey close, she bought you an xbox? wow
pimp.gif

PS i went to the raps vs heat game in toronto like 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

nick i hope those stunners are doin well

make sure you keep that honey close, she bought you an xbox? wow
pimp.gif

PS i went to the raps vs heat game in toronto like 2 weeks ago
stunner r sick, great ballin shoes. How the Cardinals??
Yea baby bought me a 360 when I only got her clothes n perfume for xmas
embarassed.gif

Dwade is ballin, right? What happened to ur old sn? I havent been on NT for a minute....

Originally Posted by miamin2

shoudl I marry her? shes got a lot of $$$ but I can't rlly see myselff living with her for life. Is that ur adive? go to sl;eep[?
That is my excite advice, go to sleep. Nothing good comes out of typing on the internet while drunk
laugh.gif
On a side note you want to marry her for her money, but can't see yourselfspending your entire life with her. That sounds about right
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

That is my excite advice, go to sleep. Nothing good comes out of typing on the internet while drunk
laugh.gif
On a side note you want to marry her for her money, but can't see yourself spending your entire life with her. That sounds about right
eyes.gif
Point taken. I guess igota get some rest n forget about this +%#+.

Gracis Senor

you sound too drunk to remember any of the advice you would get here tonight anyway. on top of that, you probably won't even remember you started thisthread tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom