I really should be doing ______ but I'm on Niketalk...smh

strategic management final tomorrow

i've been reading for the past 2 hours so this break is justified

got a statistics final tomorrow i rly have no clue about.
its multiple choice though....

got a statistics final tomorrow i rly have no clue about.
its multiple choice though....

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

hanging out with friends. but i have none. im planning to off myself soon.
I really hope you're kidding but if not, feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone. I've definitely been there.

As for me, I'm not really doing #+@% other than working, so I guess it's ok for me to be on here.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

hanging out with friends. but i have none. im planning to off myself soon.
I really hope you're kidding but if not, feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone. I've definitely been there.

As for me, I'm not really doing #+@% other than working, so I guess it's ok for me to be on here.

LOL i remember i was training for a job and i used to be on NT all day
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

funny thing is when I aint got !+$# to do I'm only on NT for 10-15 minutes max. but when I'm supposed to be doing something I'm on here until I'm physically exhausted and my eyes start to hurt

funny thing is when I aint got !+$# to do I'm only on NT for 10-15 minutes max. but when I'm supposed to be doing something I'm on here until I'm physically exhausted and my eyes start to hurt

Originally Posted by chino905

every morning when i get to work, i always log onto my personal email, facebook, nt, and espn.com before i do anything work related.
laugh.gif
hahahaha word. I check my email, hit up my fb, then open up espn, then open nt in a separate tab.  once im done doin all that (usually 2-3 hours) then I can start something productive.  Or what usually happens is i waste so much time making the rounds that I just say eff it and decide to do something productive another time. fml
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

every morning when i get to work, i always log onto my personal email, facebook, nt, and espn.com before i do anything work related.
laugh.gif
hahahaha word. I check my email, hit up my fb, then open up espn, then open nt in a separate tab.  once im done doin all that (usually 2-3 hours) then I can start something productive.  Or what usually happens is i waste so much time making the rounds that I just say eff it and decide to do something productive another time. fml
30t6p3b.gif

I should be mixing down this song but, I do feel like it... Been putting it off for 2 weeks... Been on NT everyday for the past two weeks

I should be mixing down this song but, I do feel like it... Been putting it off for 2 weeks... Been on NT everyday for the past two weeks

Back
Top Bottom