I remember when DOM KENNEDY personally posted his first vid here back in 07

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Am I the only one that believes that FS/DS could've been an album?
That was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What other mixtapes ya'll recommend by dude? I got FS/DS when it came out, but I never checked for dude afterwords for some reason even though I had his mixtape on repeat
tired.gif

That was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What other mixtapes ya'll recommend by dude? I got FS/DS when it came out, but I never checked for dude afterwords for some reason even though I had his mixtape on repeat
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

That was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
25th hour, From the Westside with Love.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

That was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
25th hour, From the Westside with Love.

I respect most of the artists on NT, they do a lot outside of these message boards which seperates them from the average internet rapper. Shoutout DOM, Illi, GoD, Time, Floss, all them boys, Rilla, they grinding, ya'll keep it up, Qualmes, all dem those cats.

I respect most of the artists on NT, they do a lot outside of these message boards which seperates them from the average internet rapper. Shoutout DOM, Illi, GoD, Time, Floss, all them boys, Rilla, they grinding, ya'll keep it up, Qualmes, all dem those cats.

Back
Top Bottom