I think i just lost...

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

shudda WIO
30t6p3b.gif

maybe she smelled the liquor on you or something
laugh.gif
i bet she deleted your number as soon as she got home

maybe she smelled the liquor on you or something
laugh.gif
i bet she deleted your number as soon as she got home

Props for manning up and telling NT. Prize below.

Spoiler [+]
women-handshake.jpg

Too soon?

Props for manning up and telling NT. Prize below.

Spoiler [+]
women-handshake.jpg

Too soon?

least it was a "park date"

i took a chick to a katt williams show & showed her madd love

and all i got a was a "hi-five"

i was doing like 100 mph in my whip on the way back
mad.gif

had me thinking my game was wrong ....but she was just shy & never dated a "lightskin dude" ...plus  she a hood asian/rican chick
laugh.gif

she kept calling and stuff but i curved her aint want to be "hurt" again
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

least it was a "park date"

i took a chick to a katt williams show & showed her madd love

and all i got a was a "hi-five"

i was doing like 100 mph in my whip on the way back
mad.gif

had me thinking my game was wrong ....but she was just shy & never dated a "lightskin dude" ...plus  she a hood asian/rican chick
laugh.gif

she kept calling and stuff but i curved her aint want to be "hurt" again
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Sundizzle wrote:

L

Sundizzle wrote:

L

Why did you even proceed with the date if she didn't hug you the first time? I would've cut that off right there.

Why did you even proceed with the date if she didn't hug you the first time? I would've cut that off right there.

Back
Top Bottom