I Think My Girl Has STD's.

1rw5c0.gif

Originally Posted by ComebackKid

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg
I like how some of guys are surprised that I know a girl and haven't smashed her, like you guys have smashed every girl u know. Anyway all I said is I've hung out wit her a few times and since I've had my sn for a while I figured this would be a good first post. I got some pics from her myspace saved to my computer can anyone help me get them on here?

Nvmnd, figured it out
if you deleted your myspace a long time ago, why would you save pictures of a random girl to your hard drive, and keep it this long?

also, if you do text her and show her this thread, do you think she'll be happy with you after you posted several of her pictures on an onlinemessageboard?

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg
I like how some of guys are surprised that I know a girl and haven't smashed her, like you guys have smashed every girl u know. Anyway all I said is I've hung out wit her a few times and since I've had my sn for a while I figured this would be a good first post. I got some pics from her myspace saved to my computer can anyone help me get them on here?

Nvmnd, figured it out

Nice, any pics of her feet?

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg

Nvmnd, figured it out
if you deleted your myspace a long time ago, why would you save pictures of a random girl to your hard drive, and keep it this long?

also, if you do text her and show her this thread, do you think she'll be happy with you after you posted several of her pictures on an online messageboard?
Ya my myspace is deleted, but all I had to do was get on my friends and go to her page and save some of her pics....not that hard
And no I'm not gonna tell her about this unless somebody finds out for sure that op is making all this up

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg

Nvmnd, figured it out

also, if you do text her and show her this thread, do you think she'll be happy with you after you posted several of her pictures on an online messageboard?
Ya my myspace is deleted, but all I had to do was get on my friends and go to her page and save some of her pics....not that hard
And no I'm not gonna tell her about this unless somebody finds out for sure that op is making all this up
interesting. then in your earlier post why did you say you already had the pictures saved onto your computer?

either way this all sounds like ducktales cause there is no way that girl "has not had sex before" with that body
pimp.gif

^Because I did whats your point?
because you said you just got them from your friends account
Detectives are really reaching on this, I dont understand what you think I'm lying about.
1. Im on my computer
2.log on my friends myspace
3. go to her page
4.click on picture and save to desktop
5. didn't know hot to post them so i asked for help
6. Figured it out and posted them myself(all of which was done in the last two hours)

OP do you go to Westview high school?

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

wow
eek.gif
. Dude im gay and i'd possibly smash that!! She's beautiful!!!

Back to the subject..... if she waxes or shaves then it's a ingrown hair, I get them when I shave (I manscape my manhood, can't have no jungle down there plus it makes everything look nicer)

If she's got that bush where you have to hack your way thru with a machete all jason voorhee's style then it's prolly herpes.

Either way you should've just smashed and used a condom.
grin.gif

http://photobucket.com/images/gary coleman

WTH.. Bad N Fluenz is back from the Dead.. Ohh and dont lie.. you kno you wouldnt even think about Smashing

judging from the pics... i don't believe she's a virgin. If in fact she is, then it's probably just a razor bump. You still should've smashed.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg

Nvmnd, figured it out

MOAR!!!!!

that can't be the same girl op had posted. the one op posted looks better

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg

Nvmnd, figured it out
i woulda smash watch her break up with u and have nothing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

just one bump. i don't think its razor bumps.
must have been a pretty big bump for you to notice?
i always inspect before. no need to gamble with life
I think you're being a little over cautious
no such thing as over cautious.

OP if your not a virgin than you know what the box is supposed to look like. Which you probably have seen razor bumps and all the other things before. Gotta trust your gut on that one, and your gut told you not to smash

You giving OP too much credit.
Does asking a sneaker forum if you should leave your girl something sound like something a non-virgin would do?

eyes.gif
This is true

Back
Top Bottom