I Think Nike Stole My Foamposite CW!!!!

Whats up NT.So This Year Nike Is releasing a slew of New Fomposite Colorways
Later on this year.(Galaxy,GS,Metallic Red,Etc.).Anyway so one of the New CW their releasing is a Very Very
Very similar CW i PS LAST year(wayyy before Nike Had the Foamposite Showcase).any way i wanted a few
Opinions on this.is it just THEFT or COINCIDENCE?.lol

Man what you should do, is rock your now and tell them you gave nike the idea.....Make you famous...LOL

Yea.they sum $*!#.cn a brotha at least get a shoutout?can we call it ereezy for the nickname?sum?a letter of thanx?its a dope cw.im coppin fo sure.lol

yo that jacked ur idea..but hey at least u can say u came up with that colorway

Yea.braggin rights bt nobody will beleive me.an i aint bout to %$+%* anout it every tome i see sumbdy in them.ima b like u no i made that cw rite.lol den jus walk off

No coincidence, Nike employees know about this website and have followed the topics on here for years. There are EKINs who post on here and if there is any department that cares more about giving the people what they want it is the Sportswear division. So if your PS from last year got a lot of positive feedback then of course they will use your idea. Trouble is you can copyright a ColorWay. So even if you came up with idea first, they can you use your idea without having to give you any credit whatsoever. You better try to get it nicknamed the "ReezyPosite" right now, get the topic trending now before the shoe releases, so even if Nike doesnt give you credit at least the interwebs will.

you probably cannot copyright any color rendering of no nike shoes since you have no affiliation with nike ...or they could just say you had no right to use there shoe in the first place

Yea thats wut i figured from the start.they wid jus laugh at my face.its there shoe.a man can dream tho.

Yep.shid it still cool tho cuz i like the cw thats y i made it.bt the red sole was sposed to b a deep infrared color.

Back
Top Bottom