I USED to SPEND $10,000 on Shoes, Now I travel the world INSTEAD

�I LOVE kicks, �I really do. �I still have pretty decent collection. � �My favorite kicks �are Jordan Concords, and Jason Kidd Neo air flight 95. �
For last 2 years I have been traveling the world non stop so my kicks buying having slowed down a lot. �Simply for Lack of Space and time for them.

Have anyone you gone cold turkey on buying kicks to pursue other things. � I have been on niketalk since like 04 and I talk more frequently over there uptempoair but

its kinda dead over there.�

Here is just quick video of my time in Southeast Asia. � While traveling I have done everything from Hostels, �to 5 star hotels, to renting beach front mansions. �

****UPDATE ****people been asking for travel blog...  I don't update it often but here it is. This was my first post "Before the video you see below" First day of my trip

http://jubrilsdream.com/?p=4

Humblebrag? Better off saying you just wanted to share your experiences. I'm not sure if its my iPad or your vid just didn't upload..... Any congrats on doing yo thing. I'd really like to see the beach front mansion

10,000 collection? that's nothing unless youre spending 10,000 yearly on shoes... how do you support your living? you should post more videos

i'd like to do that, but too busy with school. so basically all of my disposable income goes toward footwear.

i....i have a problem *shakes*

pimp.gif
@ you chillin with the Tiger

@18th letter I have run online marketing company while I travel.   If you want see more videos I got more on my channel.     Yes a year I used to spend.   
@SneakerHeathe   traveling is cheaper than you know man.  I met so many kids in asia on their gap year what europe kids do.  They take year of after high school and travel you can do on limited budget.  

@Tr1ll  No ads man just showing people my lane  just my travel vid man thats it if you see ad feel free to point it out.    I just want show people traveling so possible.  I know so many people from neighborhood that have never been on plane and stuff I just find it crazy.    Traveling aint for everyone but if is for you it is fun and easier than a lot people know.

@whyhellothere I am not big shot I am no celeb just regular dude. @cap1229 Yes Tiger was BAD #%$ something I will never forget. But back original question any go Cold turkey do something else. Like Photography or Music, travel, whatever..

I'm not even surprised at some of the venom being spewed in here.

Nice though man, you a lucky dude.

Sup Jubril?
I wish I could travel like you. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, and it's amazing seeing new things.

#teamUTA

Originally Posted by jubril

SneakerHeathe   traveling is cheaper than you know man.  
Never said money was the issue, I'm pre-occupied with getting my degree. 
Plus I have a five month old.

And yeah, I do like my shoes more than just about anything else. I haven't even worked on my project car in over a year. So I really am happy spending exorbitant amounts of money on shoes. I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon. 

maybe when I graduate and have some more free time....I'd love to go to Cairo, Amsterdam, London, and Tokyo. 

Ive never been to asia before but my sister and cousins have. They liked it. whenever ive traveled is been to hang out in europe but i think i may try asia on my next international trip.

a lot of niketalkers gonna be hitting themselves in the head in the future for wasting money on shoes. trust me i know. then again you dumb when you young and i guess its just one of them life lessons.

@useref15 Whats up Dude.... Glad too see other UTA members in here.. It really is dead over there aint it. Yea with traveling make it happen man anything you wanna ask just ask.
 @cap1229 nice yea asia is dope man... You would digg it .

@HAM CITY yea venom with some will always be like that. 

@SneakerHeathe cool man do you, we all grow out certain phases too. Maybe you will love shoes forever maybe you won't. Yes all 4 of those place are dope

Originally Posted by NobleKane

a lot of niketalkers gonna be hitting themselves in the head in the future for wasting money on shoes. trust me i know. then again you dumb when you young and i guess its just one of them life lessons.

yeah, I think about that a lot....
ohwell.gif

one day every single pair will crack and crumble......

frown.gif

the philippines is a lot like that, just less main stream, which means less backpackers. unfortunatetly the times ive went were mainly for visiting family. if i didnt, it would have been a hell alot of fun to ball out there and visit and explore the country more thorougly since i wouldnt of had a pre-determined schedule. cause everytime we balled and had fun, i ended up realizing/asking myself why we didnt do it everyday.

people treat you diffrently cause they know your from out of town, and i gotta admit that it feels good on the ego for a bit lol. but you prob had it easy cause of dat bbc nh. are backpacking chicks easy? show us the non-mother rated %%%+ lmao.

as for your question, ive quit watching tv cold turkey, except for 1 or 2 shows so i can focus on internet marketing actually. not doing well since i have a real job thats killing me and laziness is through the roof. i also quit church cold turkey but was off religion long before that.

Props fam Southeast Asia is nice once your body gets accustomed to the weather...

very
pimp.gif
OP, if you don't mind me asking how can you afford all of this (financially and time value) though? I know it's "way cheaper" than your average vacation but do you come back home and stack up then bounce repeatedly?

Back
Top Bottom