I WANT TO BE TYGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

He is, but would you want to have a baby momma on your back, crying and complaining about seeing your child and taking you to court for it?

Speaking of... How does Black Chyna even make money?
there's probably 5M+ dudes going through that on this country, bruh. :lol:

So is this like the Chantel thread?

You know she special needs, she gets her own thread.

anjali...been known she was a cutie since she appeared on the draft lottery show

bohlxykieaew1mo.jpg

That first chick posted is horribly average, even sub-par if you have selection like tyga. These dudes be paying for ***** and don't even be going top notch smh

And op seems on edge y'all like he foreal might hurt himself so just chill...it's tough spending New Year's Eve alone

Last edited:
I could of sworn kill moves said the same the exact same thing about Chris brown with chicks fainting and having the ambulance around

tyga not hitting the owners daughter breh. all them hooper ****** to stretch her diaphragm and she getting caught up with the swole face lil yellow *****? nahhh. a couple pics dont tell the whole story. need more people to cosign that.

:lol: At you thinking sac players taking a chance at getting waived for some sub par yambs

tyga not hitting the owners daughter breh. all them hooper ****** to stretch her diaphragm and she getting caught up with the swole face lil yellow *****? nahhh. a couple pics dont tell the whole story. need more people to cosign that.

:lol: At you thinking sac players taking a chance at getting waived for some sub par yambs

I'm not even talking about them necessarily. there's 29 other teams that play in sleep train 41 times a year. last i heard i dont think tyga lives in sacremento so it's the same thing.

Whoa dere buddy...

Let's not get too carried away here.

Tyga is living pretty good

You never really know

I mean even wayne is miserable in CM and is part owner.
He has been in CM for years and has not flourished like his label homie drake that has to be crippling as an artist and he has complained about CM a lot.

And he must be losing his mind cause he is publicly dating a white child

not saying he is suffering financially but everything that glitters aint gold

I think John Hancock has some psychological problems. It was a warning and he wrote a whole spiel about how the mods are out to get him :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom