I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

True, that supports my claim that hispanic is not a race. 

And we overplay the amount of "mixed" hispanics out there, a heavy majority of them are Natives from different tribes that have very distinct features. I can tell the difference between a Mexican woman and a Chilean woman. 

If anything "Native American" should be a race, not "hispanic". There is a hispanic country IN AFRICA. :l
You have a point, they're so broad that the variations tend to be wide. I still will classify them as Hispanic though first unless they say otherwise to keep things simple.

Last edited:
I can't get down with that it is not a group of peoples responsibilities to end stereotypes because they are not the ones that created them in the first place. That is the responsibilities of the people who created those stereotypes against the other group.

All of this

The keyword here is "seem". The AWG phenomena on NT has a lot to do with racial insecurities. Every time a white woman is posted on this site, people have to vocalize their displeasure, meanwhile every thread on here is heavily about black women.....black women IRONICALLY have white features. These people will shun white women then seek out black women that are mixed with white features. 

Very interesting.......
isn't attributing these "features" to white women a racist statement?

why can't nt'ers just like different looking types of black women?

not all black women look the same 
nerd.gif

you might be an "i know about every type of racist" racist  

I can't get down with that it is not a group of peoples responsibilities to end stereotypes because they are not the ones that created them in the first place. That is the responsibilities of the people who created those stereotypes against the other group.

Well said, I never understood people who take on the burden of the "Stereotypes" of their group. They are only helping perpetuate those stereotypes. 

Many stereotypes are NOT based on fact, here are some stereotypes myths.

Asians as model minorities (Many Asian groups are doing horribly in this country)
Blacks as the biggest consumers of social programs (Whites are by far the biggest users of welfare)
Black as the biggest drug users (false, a lot of studies have shown white teens and adults are more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol)
Muslims as the most dangerous terrorist group in this country (White christians are)

A lot of racism is based on double standards and hypocrisy. 
As a black man
I never believed any of those stereotypes
Seems like the melinin deficient group came up with those

i mean these type of stereotypes, or whatever you wanna call it..

f150-wireframe-01.jpg

yeah, i doubt anybody else can end this..

laugh.gif

f150-wireframe-01.jpg

laugh.gif
If someone is judging someone based off of those things that is their fault not the person being judged fault. Yes it is up to them to stop judging people it is not the responsibility of the person in the other group being judged to act the way the person judging wants them to. That is nothing more than respectability politics which is bull****.

A lot of people confusing thier own ignorance with racism in this thread :smh:

You are not born racist, you are taught racism.

I feel a certain way about white people but I don't consider myself racist.

I don't look down on white people or think they are inferior.

I just have weariness with them.

at what point in your life did you become a racist?

This video is of stereotypes not racism. :rolleyes

I don't understand why this concept is so hard to grasp. Not one thing was racist in that video.

Post a video of some white people behind the scenes discussing how they will deliberately not hire blacks based off their skin color or some Filipinos talking their language about keeping black nurses out of a job or white police officers discussing how they will pull over blacks to arrest n jail them at all costs n you have a case.

f150-wireframe-01.jpg

:lol:

I don't get that as a stereotype when it's something your people actually do.

A stereotype would be that I think y'all ride 10 deep in that *****.

Reactions: God
No one in 2016 looks at people other races as 2/5th a human being...

You don't even believe this.

Uhh yeah i do...

There isn't anyone i feel in da United States in 2016 that would look at da baby of any race and consider it sub-human.

Now do i think contemporary people engage in classism,Tribalism and sectarianism?

Absolutely.

Race though? Especially wit da type of diverse mosaic of media we all participate in? Naw..i think thats a wrap for da vast part, especially when da aforementioned play way more immediate parts in our lives.

Everyone has a bit of racist in them. It's just best to be honest about it.

im glad the contacts in my phone of all different backgrounds aren't racist.

racism sucks. glad with the circle i have. :D

my best friend is indian btw

I'm not proud to say this, but when I was a valet at a hotel a few years ago I used to hate when Indian people drove through. Never tipped and always had the mean mug.

Also working at TJ Maxx in high school made me hate old white people, Indians, Chineses folks, Arabs, Native Americans, homeless people, etc

I'm not proud to say this, but when I was a valet at a hotel a few years ago I used to hate when Indian people drove through. Never tipped and always had the mean mug.

Also working at TJ Maxx in high school made me hate old white people, Indians, Chineses folks, Arabs, Native Americans, homeless people, etc

I dont think "hate" is the word you want to use unless it is :smh:

And :lol: @ you putting homeless people in there.

Back
Top Bottom