I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^But wasnt she a celeb before? Or do victoria secret models not count as celebs?.... srs inquiry.

I think it was Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I am sure she has credentials but after Kanye is done with her, she's going to get more gassed up then ever.

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle in Killing Me Softly when he talks about effing a girl and they become famous. Haha.

@ 4:32

i would wife
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Her legs to waist is as straight up and down as the cows, AND she's trying to bend over and arch that thang. Do not want. Something went wrong with the estrogen-al fat storage where it all went to the boobs. Hydrogel injections and I might give her the pleasure

Her legs to waist is as straight up and down as the cows, AND she's trying to bend over and arch that thang. Do not want. Something went wrong with the estrogen-al fat storage where it all went to the boobs. Hydrogel injections and I might give her the pleasure

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Bro real talk, i would do some crazy *+* thangs to them tities bro. Idgaf if she got a flat booty, her face, plus her amazing rack makes up for everything. Idk why NT thinks this is an average girl, post some pics of your girls them homey

She's average when you put up against other women in the limelight, which reminds me, can somebody resurrect the Paula Patton, Meagon Good, Eva Mendes and Sofia Vergara threads
and finally put this Kate Upton one out of it's misery?

Co-sign with I AM THAT DUDE, she's cute with a great rack, but those Complex pics aren't even remotely sexy

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Bro real talk, i would do some crazy *+* thangs to them tities bro. Idgaf if she got a flat booty, her face, plus her amazing rack makes up for everything. Idk why NT thinks this is an average girl, post some pics of your girls them homey

She's average when you put up against other women in the limelight, which reminds me, can somebody resurrect the Paula Patton, Meagon Good, Eva Mendes and Sofia Vergara threads
and finally put this Kate Upton one out of it's misery?

Co-sign with I AM THAT DUDE, she's cute with a great rack, but those Complex pics aren't even remotely sexy

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I love Kate Upton
pimp.gif

Add me to the Self Hate Team cause I have no shame
devil.gif

welcome fambs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT is leading me to believe that the "average white girl" is an 8 or a 9.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I love Kate Upton
pimp.gif

Add me to the Self Hate Team cause I have no shame
devil.gif

welcome fambs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT is leading me to believe that the "average white girl" is an 8 or a 9.

I might of said it before but i'll say it again...

Kate Upton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amber Rose

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.

Originally Posted by hymen man

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.
i agree with you..

Kate Upton is incredible...

Originally Posted by hymen man

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.
i agree with you..

Kate Upton is incredible...

Back
Top Bottom