Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

So are they running Arenas?

I think they could save some money and run mid-sized venues. That could also give the perception of a full house because if they are running full sized arenas, I can't see them selling out or coming anywhere near to that.

Maybe D-League sized arenas would be best

I agree with mid sized venue. Full mid size >>> not full big arena.

I'm surprised that Kwame Brown couldn't find a role off the bench after he got injured while playing with Golden State. He was productive with the limited minutes that he played.

LMAO I just got a flyer to buy tickets through my workplace.

They are doing it in full size arenas. August 13th at the Staples Centers. Only 100 level, 100 end lodges, Premium level (glorified 200 level).

Wont it look weird with only the lower bowl filled???

Tickets are MUY pricey...regular price is apparently $207, $99, and $42 respectively

Courtside tix in Tulsa were $400 when I looked.

But apparently you can pay $7,500 and get a whole experience

Last edited:
Was kinda excited about going mostly because I could get some good pics but looks like I'd only be able to use a point and shoot. I am disappoint

Was kinda excited about going mostly because I could get some good pics but looks like I'd only be able to use a point and shoot. I am disappoint

I wanted to go too but no Denver date.

I am dissapoint

Last edited:
Allen Iverson Is Making A Return To Basketball In Ice Cube’s “Big 3” Lea... via @YouTube

AI looked washed in that vid man wth :frown: Looked like he hasn't played any ball since. Even MJ be out here still schooling 12 year olds at camp man :lol:

AI looked washed in that vid man wth
frown.gif
Looked like he hasn't played any ball since. Even MJ be out here still schooling 12 year olds at camp man
laugh.gif
I don'tsee  how anybody can come into this with this kind of attitude 
laugh.gif
 ... Damn near all these dudes are "washed"

Dude's gonna throw they back out and ****. Speaking of fighting, I wonder where Metta World Peace is. I wanna see him out there.

I was clowning at first but I wanna see how this goes. Somebody like Rashard Lewis would be hard af to guard in 3 v 3. I don't know if he's in shape though. Jason Williams can still ball too.

Back
Top Bottom