ID ROCK GOGGLES WITH THIS LOVELY LADY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Divide whatever it costs by 60k. That quotient is how many M3s I'd rather have.

I heard something about how the wind is supposed to be pushed around your face because of the way the hood is structured. I think?

The SLR McLaren build cycle is coming to an end next year, but it�s going out with a bang - a run of 75 roofless and windowless special edition SLRs payingtribute to Stirling Moss and his famous Mille Miglia race record. In 1955 Stirling Moss won the historic race in 10 hours, 7 minutes and 48 seconds whiledriving a Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR. His average speed was just about 100 mph on the twisting and undulating country and village roads of Italy. The new SLR couldlikely top that astounding pace, but the race will never be held like it was then - for obvious safety reasons.

The new SLR Stirling Moss is powered by a supercharged V-8 with 650 horsepower, which promises 0-60 times of less than 3.5 seconds. With a top speed of 217mph, the car is sure to be a wicked ride that requires driver and passenger alike to wear a full face helmet, lest they get a 217-mph bug in the face. Thisretro racer - which will be built between June and December - is fully cloaked in carbon fiber and carries the engraved signature of Sir Stirling Moss inaluminum near the shift lever. Keeping true to the original 300 SLK of the 50s is an electrically adjustable rear aerodynamic spoiler/airbrake and tonneaucover.

You want one of these Silver Arrows? Well you must qualify as a loyal SLR customer, and only then can you fork out over a milliondollars for the privilege of wearing a bug-splattered grin. We want one too.

Back
Top Bottom