Idea for the "Banned" 1s

I was discussing the Air Jordan "Banned" 1s with my girl, and we came up with a nice little idea that we would like to share with you. As we know, the "Banned" 1s, are the same 1s that released in the DMP package last year..only difference? the logos being covered.

Well, a nice idea would be to include a packaging within the shoe including: 2 "Banned" Bumper Sticker Sized Stickers (if that makes sense), and a card (similar to a retro card), with the freeze frame of the Jordan commericial with the "Banned" out 1s, and the story behind it on the back.

Like I said, I just wanted your opinion on what you think of the idea...

I was discussing the Air Jordan "Banned" 1s with my girl, and we came up with a nice little idea that we would like to share with you. As we know, the "Banned" 1s, are the same 1s that released in the DMP package last year..only difference? the logos being covered.

Well, a nice idea would be to include a packaging within the shoe including: 2 "Banned" Bumper Sticker Sized Stickers (if that makes sense), and a card (similar to a retro card), with the freeze frame of the Jordan commericial with the "Banned" out 1s, and the story behind it on the back.

Like I said, I just wanted your opinion on what you think of the idea...

I think ill just get my DMP 1s put some black tape and cover the jordan logos and save me $120 bones, just sayin.

I think ill just get my DMP 1s put some black tape and cover the jordan logos and save me $120 bones, just sayin.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

The best idea for the shoes would be to not release them IMO

I agree.

On top of that, I still don't believe the blk/red 1's were the banned shoes. It's still the black/red Air Ships imo.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

The best idea for the shoes would be to not release them IMO

I agree.

On top of that, I still don't believe the blk/red 1's were the banned shoes. It's still the black/red Air Ships imo.

Dude prolli don't got a girl to communicate with. Lol quit d non sense nd give ur opinion..

Anyways, it'd be nice I guess. But no for me. Ill stay with my old love new love nd dmp nd ajkos 1s for now.

Dude prolli don't got a girl to communicate with. Lol quit d non sense nd give ur opinion..

Anyways, it'd be nice I guess. But no for me. Ill stay with my old love new love nd dmp nd ajkos 1s for now.

Nice concept I always look at the 1's as a nice starting shoe for someone who's just jumping into the game... Doubt I would cop but that's what's up

Nice concept I always look at the 1's as a nice starting shoe for someone who's just jumping into the game... Doubt I would cop but that's what's up

They should stop retroing the Black/Red one's so damn much and give us the royal blue/black one's again in high top form...

Back
Top Bottom