Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

Yea chick dont like me. Accused me of stealing something (total BS accusation too) from her way before I even met her friend (my roommate) and Ive seen her maybe once since I've moved in. Found out I was gone for the weekend....

Yea chick dont like me. Accused me of stealing something (total BS accusation too) from her way before I even met her friend (my roommate) and Ive seen her maybe once since I've moved in. Found out I was gone for the weekend....

tell him he needs to get your money back, record the convo where he's sayin its her. If %$%% dont go well you got your court case evidence game on lock

The best payback to ANYONE is quite simple:

F**K SOMEONE THEY LOVE!!

smokin.gif

tell him he needs to get your money back, record the convo where he's sayin its her. If %$%% dont go well you got your court case evidence game on lock

Originally Posted by bns1201

already got in his face. he $!%@!@% out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho
i say you still blame him anyway and curse out that girl next time you see her.  destroy some of his stuff until it amounts to what you have to pay for the carpet cleanup and the spoiled food.
with roommates, you sometimes have to act worse than they do to get a message across.  let him know if he or any of his friends disrespect your stuff, you will destroy his stuff.  i was friends with my roommates but they were messy and didn't clean that often.  one day after i finished eating lunch, i just threw my leftover food on the floor in my living room while they watched.  they asked if i was going to clean it up.  i said no then they both volunteered to clean up the whole living room.  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

already got in his face. he $!%@!@% out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho
i say you still blame him anyway and curse out that girl next time you see her.  destroy some of his stuff until it amounts to what you have to pay for the carpet cleanup and the spoiled food.
with roommates, you sometimes have to act worse than they do to get a message across.  let him know if he or any of his friends disrespect your stuff, you will destroy his stuff.  i was friends with my roommates but they were messy and didn't clean that often.  one day after i finished eating lunch, i just threw my leftover food on the floor in my living room while they watched.  they asked if i was going to clean it up.  i said no then they both volunteered to clean up the whole living room.  
smokin.gif

you included information in your cliff that was not included in the actual story
that is groundbreaking im just not sure how yet

you included information in your cliff that was not included in the actual story
that is groundbreaking im just not sure how yet

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How about you quit being a weenie OP

laugh.gif
how you call dude a weenie? You wrong for that one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Either pay me the 275 its gonna take to fix this situation, or I beat the #**@ outta you.

It's that simple.

This!

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How about you quit being a weenie OP

laugh.gif
how you call dude a weenie? You wrong for that one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Either pay me the 275 its gonna take to fix this situation, or I beat the #**@ outta you.

It's that simple.

This!

Will be recording dude later saying who did it....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

please hand over pictorals of the bridesmaid kind sir.
this.
as for revenge. when that girl goes over again, piss on her car
pimp.gif

I know better than that....especially on NT

Spoiler [+]
Ahh eff it

Don't want to de-rail this thread....but MY GOD do I have an EPIC story about this....

Will be recording dude later saying who did it....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

please hand over pictorals of the bridesmaid kind sir.
this.
as for revenge. when that girl goes over again, piss on her car
pimp.gif

I know better than that....especially on NT

Spoiler [+]
Ahh eff it

Don't want to de-rail this thread....but MY GOD do I have an EPIC story about this....

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom