Idiot minor leaguer Ryan Kalish may have just ended Carlos Santana's career

Damn...Kalish slid into Santana's left knee/leg just now, it looked nasty...could have messed up his career as a catcher at least looked nasty to me but my HDs down

Santana sat there stunned for a couple mins, then finally sat up for another 5 or so minutes

I got pics in a sec

EDIT -
6oer12.jpg

scrfqa.jpg

301ndl2.jpg

2179lw.jpg

Damn...Kalish slid into Santana's left knee/leg just now, it looked nasty...could have messed up his career as a catcher at least looked nasty to me but my HDs down

Santana sat there stunned for a couple mins, then finally sat up for another 5 or so minutes

I got pics in a sec

EDIT -
6oer12.jpg

scrfqa.jpg

301ndl2.jpg

2179lw.jpg

I saw it. It was not pretty. But Kalish was just trying to get to the plate and Santana was trying to block I don't think you can really fault him for the slide. It's unfortunate.

I saw it. It was not pretty. But Kalish was just trying to get to the plate and Santana was trying to block I don't think you can really fault him for the slide. It's unfortunate.

I guess you don't realize he has no professional baseball experience...and you haven't looked at how far he was from the plate, and you haven't seen how he went in...but the 3rd base coach shouldn't have sent him with Choo out there anyways, all around stupid *#$$*%% play by the BoSox

You realize accidents can be prevented by guys having experience right?

I guess you don't realize he has no professional baseball experience...and you haven't looked at how far he was from the plate, and you haven't seen how he went in...but the 3rd base coach shouldn't have sent him with Choo out there anyways, all around stupid *#$$*%% play by the BoSox

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I guess you don't realize he has no professional baseball experience...and you haven't looked at how far he was from the plate, and you haven't seen how he went in

You realize even the most experienced guys are involved in accidents, right?

Kalish was trying to dislodge the ball.  If he had succeeded, you'd probably be the first one in here giving him props.

I guess you don't realize he has no professional baseball experience...and you haven't looked at how far he was from the plate, and you haven't seen how he went in

You realize even the most experienced guys are involved in accidents, right?

Kalish was trying to dislodge the ball.  If he had succeeded, you'd probably be the first one in here giving him props.

and relax, kalish is one of boston's best young talents..  yes he is a rookie, same as santana.

and relax, kalish is one of boston's best young talents..  yes he is a rookie, same as santana.

I haven't seen the play, but with your logic right there it could also have been Santanas fault for maybe not getting out of the way because he doesn't have that much experience either...

Back
Top Bottom