If A Man Hits A Woman In Public Do You Guys Jump In Or Fall Back?

During the choke, what if the tip touches his lips and you get some spittle on it :nerd:

He better clean it off. Whether he uses his hands or something else doesnt concern me

I just dont want no spit on my johnson. Ya digggg

He better clean it off. Whether he uses his hands or something else doesnt concern me

I just dont want no spit on my johnson. Ya digggg

And what about the creepy guy watching all of this happening with his mouth open?

spinoff

what do you do if you're peeing in the urinal in a public restroom and someone starts jawing at you/slapping you in the back of the head repeatedly and choking you out?

a) continue to take the abuse until you're done
b) turn around mid stream and put hands on dude while urine is flowing
c) tuck your Johnson in, ultimately wetting yourself, then proceed to put hands on dude

I'll have to choose c and have some wet pants that day. NO way am I entering a scuffle with the junior exposed.
For a) it depends how bad I need to pee

If they're repeatedly hitting me, it's b) all day and I'm making sure I pee on them as I beat the **** out of them.

There's certain etiquette that has to be maintained. I will not stand for being assaulted while pissing. That can really invoke a furious anger within me.

spinoff

what do you do if you're peeing in the urinal in a public restroom and someone starts jawing at you/slapping you in the back of the head repeatedly and choking you out?

c) tuck your Johnson in, ultimately wetting yourself, then proceed to put hands on dude

I'll have to choose c and have some wet pants that day. NO way am I entering a scuffle with the junior exposed.

Seems like the only realistic/reasonable answer is to...

d) grab all on his junk and squeeze and scratch and pull until he backs up off of me while I finish peeing.

Then air his *** out [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Seems like the only realistic/reasonable answer is to...

d) grab all on his junk and squeeze and scratch and pull until he backs up off of me while I finish peeing.

Then air his *** out [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
Or E
Just piss on him. No fighting, no physical contact, just piss. Puuure piss. Good ol golden showers

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I got into a road rage fight and kicked the ish outta some dude. During the fight 2 girls hopped out the car and spit and punched me in the head and one of them was reaching for somethin in her pocket so I punched her in the face and ko'd her. Hopped back in the whip and dipped before the boys came. I've never hit any women before but this bish had it comin :smh:

Wish I could've seen this :lol:

I remember when I was in high school some dude was arguing with his girl and I guess it was getting out of hand so some dude tried stopping him they ended up fighting and dude that tried helping got stabbed and died.

Similar ish happened to me this past summer. Pulled over and hopped out my car and got into a road rage argument with some dude after a girl in his car threw something at my car on the highway. F**k boy had a knife and his girl started swinging at me for no reason. I had to fall back in that situation cuz I wasn't bout to catch a case over some self defense BS if dude stabbed me
This happened to me a few weeks ago. I got into a road rage fight and kicked the ish outta some dude. During the fight 2 girls hopped out the car and spit and punched me in the head and one of them was reaching for somethin in her pocket so I punched her in the face and ko'd her. Hopped back in the whip and dipped before the boys came. I've never hit any women before but this bish had it comin :smh:

Last edited:
happened once a few blocks from my house as i was walking to the store

didnt get too involved...made sure she was alright...flagged down an officer that happened to be driving by

continued my route to get my ginger beer and some snacks

spinoff

Definitely b.

I pull my penis out before every fight so that is not a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom