If a woman brings you around her a child?..does that Mean she like you

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Fade On You

IMO, you're getting yourself in a bad situation. This is coming from experience...my past 2 exs had kids (never again will i date a girl with kids). OP to make a long story short, unless the chick don't talk to the kids dad AT ALL anymore, don't get all wrapped up in this @!%!. Even if you aren't a jealous dude, trust me this situation will bring up jealousy, anger, resentment, and issues. Keep in mind fam, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIRST IN THIS CHICKS LIFE. SHE WILL NEVER PUT YOU FIRST.

bucu feminity.Hes talking about dating, which is, lets be for real, a glorified %*$+ buddie, not marring the chick.
that's what i was thinking, famb....
dating? going on dates... kickin it... smashing... maybe copping a few gifts... smashing again... 

plus i think OP is a relatively young dude like myself.

but i guess to each his own...

them mommy yambs be on deck, doe...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Fade On You

IMO, you're getting yourself in a bad situation. This is coming from experience...my past 2 exs had kids (never again will i date a girl with kids). OP to make a long story short, unless the chick don't talk to the kids dad AT ALL anymore, don't get all wrapped up in this @!%!. Even if you aren't a jealous dude, trust me this situation will bring up jealousy, anger, resentment, and issues. Keep in mind fam, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIRST IN THIS CHICKS LIFE. SHE WILL NEVER PUT YOU FIRST.

bucu feminity.Hes talking about dating, which is, lets be for real, a glorified %*$+ buddie, not marring the chick.
that's what i was thinking, famb....
dating? going on dates... kickin it... smashing... maybe copping a few gifts... smashing again... 

plus i think OP is a relatively young dude like myself.

but i guess to each his own...

them mommy yambs be on deck, doe...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol I ain't talking about marrying the chick... Just some simple dating and smashing... That's all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom