If Gucci's next mixtape is a classic, is he the Goat?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is it me or is this post making fun of the crazy Kanye post?

i might be reaching

HAM I hardly used to %#*% with Gucci but ever since I listened to The Burrprint I have been a fan. State v Radric Davis was on HEAVY rotation during spring and now I need all his classic tapes..

Funny thing about Gucci is he isn't even that bad of a rapper, he just goes over some of yall who think hes too ignorant head's sometimes

Originally Posted by D723

HAM I hardly used to %#*% with Gucci but ever since I listened to The Burrprint I have been a fan. State v Radric Davis was on HEAVY rotation during spring and now I need all his classic tapes..

Funny thing about Gucci is he isn't even that bad of a rapper, he just goes over some of yall who think hes too ignorant head's sometimes
this is so true, i've always said this as funny as it sounds.

these are the classic Gucci tapes imo,

1. EA Sportscenter
2. The Movie (Gangsta Grillz)
3. Ice Attack 1 & 2 w/ Zaytoven
4. Chicken Talk Pt. 1
5. Gucci Sosa
6. No Pad No Pencil

after that, all his official tapes are consistent but i would be sure to grab The Movie Pt. 2, Wilt Chamberlain Series (1-6), Chicken Talk Pt. 2, Writing on the Wall, Hard to Kill, Mr. Perfect (unofficial), From Zone 6 to Duval, Cold War Series, and his two offical tapes with Yo Gotti.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

this is so true, i've always said this as funny as it sounds.

these are the classic Gucci tapes imo,

1. EA Sportscenter
2. The Movie (Gangsta Grillz)
3. Ice Attack 1 & 2 w/ Zaytoven
4. Chicken Talk Pt. 1
5. Gucci Sosa
6. No Pad No Pencil

after that, all his official tapes are consistent but i would be sure to grab The Movie Pt. 2, Wilt Chamberlain Series (1-6), Chicken Talk Pt. 2, Writing on the Wall, Hard to Kill, Mr. Perfect (unofficial), From Zone 6 to Duval, Cold War Series, and his two offical tapes with Yo Gotti.

I totally forgot about that EA Sportscenter tape.  I used to bang that ALL the time cause of Gotti bein on there...  Gotti & Gucci on a track is doper than like any other duo

But I appreciate this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.

But gotta love his ignorant ryhmes lol

Gucci on the news, they say he walked out the jail rockin stupid jewels
They tryna figure out what to do with me they too confused
So much cash on me 100s fallin out my true's
BURRRRRR
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom