If the extinction event 65 mill years ago never happened, would dinosaurs be the dominant species?

Yall ignoring history. Like we even gonna still have cars if dinosaurs didn't get wiped out. That means we're growing up with them in our environment. Can't even assume we'd have an upper hand.

Yall ignoring history. Like we even gonna still have cars if dinosaurs didn't get wiped out. That means we're growing up with them in our environment. Can't even assume we'd have an upper hand.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

laugh.gif
@ the gun choice.

We'd stand a lesser chance of survival with all the ocean monsters running around. Those things could live on land too.
frown.gif

Question is, would the dragons have killed off the dinosaurs eventually?
nerd.gif

What dragons are you referring to? As far as I'm concerned, fire breathing and flying dragons did no exist. The closest type of "dragon" was actually a species of dinosaur that lived mostly in the water.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

laugh.gif
@ the gun choice.

We'd stand a lesser chance of survival with all the ocean monsters running around. Those things could live on land too.
frown.gif

Question is, would the dragons have killed off the dinosaurs eventually?
nerd.gif

What dragons are you referring to? As far as I'm concerned, fire breathing and flying dragons did no exist. The closest type of "dragon" was actually a species of dinosaur that lived mostly in the water.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Whatever - give me a Hummer with a .50 cal and I can deal with dinosaurs, but I'm more worried about prehistoric spiders...

...can you imagine how big them things were?
eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif
idk bruh...
Pterodactyl >>> Golden Eagle

that mug would swoop down, snatch up the hummer and slide it down the side of Stone Mountain.......just for kicks

30t6p3b.gif
Think big my dude - that's you get your "Avatar" on and ride that !@#@*...
...you know how much Flintsone booty I would get if I pull up to the club on a pterpdactyl sittin tall on 28s?

[LuciousLeftfoot] Boooiiii stoooppp!!! [/LuciousLeftfoot]

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Whatever - give me a Hummer with a .50 cal and I can deal with dinosaurs, but I'm more worried about prehistoric spiders...

...can you imagine how big them things were?
eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif
idk bruh...
Pterodactyl >>> Golden Eagle

that mug would swoop down, snatch up the hummer and slide it down the side of Stone Mountain.......just for kicks

30t6p3b.gif
Think big my dude - that's you get your "Avatar" on and ride that !@#@*...
...you know how much Flintsone booty I would get if I pull up to the club on a pterpdactyl sittin tall on 28s?

[LuciousLeftfoot] Boooiiii stoooppp!!! [/LuciousLeftfoot]

if they could take out the unicorns, and was the preferred ride of the G.O.A.T, then yeah... I would say dinosaurs would dominate
tumblr_ljnho46eKO1qhp1dro1_500.jpg

Never seen Flinstones huh?
I cant imaine seein a T-Rex on the
highway while driving or chasing
Raptors outta my backyard.

Never seen Flinstones huh?
I cant imaine seein a T-Rex on the
highway while driving or chasing
Raptors outta my backyard.

if they could take out the unicorns, and was the preferred ride of the G.O.A.T, then yeah... I would say dinosaurs would dominate
tumblr_ljnho46eKO1qhp1dro1_500.jpg

Dinosaurs would still be what they are today. Birds and reptiles. The extinction of the dinosaurs is misleading because it suggests that only dinosaurs died off. However, many mammal species would have been killed as well. Our ancestors' ability to live was an evolutionary advantage that allowed them to live and procreate. There were still many species of dinosaurs living beyond the "extinction event," however, changes in the environment would have killed them off as well unless they had an advantage. Since birds and reptiles are what remains of the dinosaurs, we can make an assumption that this is what they would look like today even if a giant asteroid didn't crash into Earth.

Dinosaurs would still be what they are today. Birds and reptiles. The extinction of the dinosaurs is misleading because it suggests that only dinosaurs died off. However, many mammal species would have been killed as well. Our ancestors' ability to live was an evolutionary advantage that allowed them to live and procreate. There were still many species of dinosaurs living beyond the "extinction event," however, changes in the environment would have killed them off as well unless they had an advantage. Since birds and reptiles are what remains of the dinosaurs, we can make an assumption that this is what they would look like today even if a giant asteroid didn't crash into Earth.

Assuming the ELE wasnt needed for us to exist and we were coexisting with them... we'd probably be **%%!%. Thankfully they were all destroyed for their sins against each other.

EpYUN.jpg

tSzao.jpg

The second coming is nigh. Repent and devote your life to the one and only savior before its too late.

Assuming the ELE wasnt needed for us to exist and we were coexisting with them... we'd probably be **%%!%. Thankfully they were all destroyed for their sins against each other.

EpYUN.jpg

tSzao.jpg

The second coming is nigh. Repent and devote your life to the one and only savior before its too late.

Dinoursaur aint got nothing on us as human. Our ancestor ran away from Sabertooth, Lion and Giant 10 feet tall flesh eating bird. Human just hunt the @%% out of those predators to extinction. Once we find out how to create fire and build trap it's a wrap for any other animal. DJ Khaled voice " We number one"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom