If they were still together would M.O.B be having a run like young money right now?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ who is that.

And its a damn shame that hip hop once the spoken word of the street and if you didnt ryme no one even think about throwing you in there
deck , has come to this , Dudes who got REAL talent who speak the truth , but can make club type music as well are being over looked by a group
of about 10 artists who do nothing but produce garbage that brain washes more and more with every lil wayne feature .

Its horrible , but young money out in 1995 no one gonna give em a second look , hell id say up untill about 2002 young money would be pure
TRASH , and a JOKE . Thats why rappers like Raekwon and others dont care anymore .

im tired of the same ole same ole , i want something i can listen to 15 years from now , and say i copped that when it dropped and banged every
song from start to finish for 6 months . Why else do kids say oh man that song is SO OLD to a song that dropped in 2007 because its like a cheap jumpoff she feels good boppin for a while then you move on to something new.

you can seriously say you can listen to M.O.B. during the next 15 years?

indifferent.gif

To each his own but, a bunch of neighborhood hustlers rapping (terribly) about alchohol & whips, that they wouldn't be able to afford in a millionyears,(Exclude Jim Jones) isn't getting noticed at all.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

^ who is that.

And its a damn shame that hip hop once the spoken word of the street and if you didnt ryme no one even think about throwing you in there
deck , has come to this , Dudes who got REAL talent who speak the truth , but can make club type music as well are being over looked by a group
of about 10 artists who do nothing but produce garbage that brain washes more and more with every lil wayne feature .

Its horrible , but young money out in 1995 no one gonna give em a second look , hell id say up untill about 2002 young money would be pure
TRASH , and a JOKE . Thats why rappers like Raekwon and others dont care anymore .

im tired of the same ole same ole , i want something i can listen to 15 years from now , and say i copped that when it dropped and banged every
song from start to finish for 6 months . Why else do kids say oh man that song is SO OLD to a song that dropped in 2007 because its like a cheap jumpoff she feels good boppin for a while then you move on to something new.

indifferent.gif

To each his own but, a bunch of neighborhood hustlers rapping (terribly) about alchohol & whips, that they wouldn't be able to afford in a million years,(Exclude Jim Jones) isn't getting noticed at all.
yo.. are you alright? did you get robbed by a bunch of black men? why do you keep referring to them as a bunch of drug dealers who jim forced torap?

M.O.B. was jim jones, max b, stack and mel. everybody in there was a rapper before jim jones aside from mel, who is clearly the weakest rapper in the group.

you consider we are young money timeless music or something, dog? i don't know about you but a bunch of wayne clones doing their best weezy renditions overcliche beats isn't exactly my music dream. i'm tired of your dickriding ways.. go back to the OVO comment section.

^ who is that.

indifferent.gif

To each his own but, a bunch of neighborhood hustlers rapping (terribly) about alchohol & whips, that they wouldn't be able to afford in a million years,(Exclude Jim Jones) isn't getting noticed at all.

http://www.megavideo.com/v/1WKVFHDMbb3284fdff49c72e059d06236d75de0chttp://www.megavideo.com/v/1WKVFHDMbb3284fdff49c72e059d06236d75de0c

You sure
grin.gif

^ Fam, that's a 2-door Saturn parked next to a CLK and a Boxster that could both be a decade old.

I mean, it's better than what I got (since I'm sure that will be some NTer's response), but that is FAR from stunting or goin' any types ofhard...
laugh.gif

Polo dro , i aint say that MOB was timeless music , im just saying MOB could have been special they each had a different hot flow .

Stacks kept it a 100 , and woulda kept it a 100 on radio but woulda had to change it up a bit from time to time .
But dude aint stuntin with a boxter , maybe in Red fern where cats wiill murk ova a dolla
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
and thas why he died he aint know
when it was time to put those days behind him , and it got him .

I mean Its just were so force fed by the media a group of artists that the real cats out there who is making good music dont get shine if they not
in the NYC or tri state area . Thats what sucks about being down south sometimes i dont hear anything good coming from peoples cars

i gotta hear hit em with that flex , or a random lil wayne song.

its just the whole Game is watered down you dont hear anything different , i mean how many times can drake says he is to cool for girls , and
he dont care about nothing and he will pipe when he wants , and how many times can wayne say im a blood , and i get high in a song. thats all both
do in one shape or another on every track.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

^ who is that.

indifferent.gif

yo.. are you alright? did you get robbed by a bunch of black men? why do you keep referring to them as a bunch of drug dealers who jim forced to rap?

M.O.B. was jim jones, max b, stack and mel. everybody in there was a rapper before jim jones aside from mel, who is clearly the weakest rapper in the group.

you consider we are young money timeless music or something, dog? i don't know about you but a bunch of wayne clones doing their best weezy renditions over cliche beats isn't exactly my music dream. i'm tired of your dickriding ways.. go back to the OVO comment section.

We Are Young Money is not a classic or timeless album, But how am I d-riding? Because I disagree with RiverXBear ? M.O.B. has no mainstreamappeal, the group doesn't even have a buzz. These guys couldn't even capitalize off the buzz of the name "Byrdgang". Everyone was callintheir "clicks" & "crews" byrdgang & doin' the one-eye willy gesture. But now? heck nah' They didn't strike when theiron was hot
tired.gif

Polo dro , i aint say that MOB was timeless music , im just saying MOB could have been special they each had a different hot flow .

Stacks kept it a 100 , and woulda kept it a 100 on radio but woulda had to change it up a bit from time to time .
But dude aint stuntin with a boxter , maybe in Red fern where cats wiill murk ova a dolla
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
and thas why he died he aint know
when it was time to put those days behind him , and it got him .

I mean Its just were so force fed by the media a group of artists that the real cats out there who is making good music dont get shine if they not
in the NYC or tri state area . Thats what sucks about being down south sometimes i dont hear anything good coming from peoples cars

i gotta hear hit em with that flex , or a random lil wayne song.

its just the whole Game is watered down you dont hear anything different , i mean how many times can drake says he is to cool for girls , and
he dont care about nothing and he will pipe when he wants , and how many times can wayne say im a blood , and i get high in a song. thats all both
do in one shape or another on every track.

I feel you, but doesn't M.O.B. only talk about what type of alchohol their sippin' on in the clubs, and how "foreigh" their whip is?

ohwell.gif

Every rapper talks about repetitive things, but people still like it. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't know this may be sacrilegious on NT but Stack wasn't that good. I mean dude had bars. For days. Weeks, months and years. But I don't thinkI could listen to a 16 track Stacks album. Unless Max was on 15/16 hooks. And even then I don't know. #realtalk

But man I wish I got a Max studio album

Im not a big fan of stack bundles

i was alaways a max b type of dude

i just wish max woulda stayed with cam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I don't know this may be sacrilegious on NT but Stack wasn't that good. I mean dude had bars. For days. Weeks, months and years. But I don't think I could listen to a 16 track Stacks album.
alien.gif

I don't think they would have been as big as Young Money but they would definitely be putting out better music than Young Money.

Back
Top Bottom