If Vince Carter had Kobe's work ethic.........

Considering Kobe is the best player in the NBA, I don't think Vince would be better with Kobe's work ethic. I am not an NBA scout, coach or analyst,but I'm pretty sure a good work ethic is not the only problem with Vince Carter.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Killer instinct cant be taught...

duke's a lame

yeah
I remember when Vince Carter fans thought he was better than Kobe back in 2000 and 2001
smh.gif

might be the biggest VC fan, and yes what a waste..all i have is memories of his early years..ima
pimp.gif
to that

the more i think about it, this is a horrible question. I mean we could do this with AnYBODy. What if Kobe had lebrons body?
What if Lebron had Birds shot?

If lebron had bird's shot I would never watch the NBA no more. That would be unfair.

People who think Kobe is gifted need to look at his pops and know Kobe dont have half the gifts hes pops had nor guys like Lebron, MAC and Vince have. To me Ifyou give Kobe his pops height, Length and Athetic ability he would be unguardable. Vince and Tmac have the size and physical ability and talent but they aremissing the major component the competitive spirit. Its the difference between Michael and Barkley, Baylor and Havlicek. Pure talent never wins because puretalent doesnt work as hard. Vince and Mac dont have the mental capability to win NBA titles by themselves. They wont go to the Gym and shoot 1000 times theydont go to the hole and take the contact. They are content to shoot jumpers and collect 17 million dollars. The thing about those 2 is if they never win itwont haunt them like it does Karl Malone or John Stockton.

Back
Top Bottom