If You Could Go Back In Time And Change 3 Things That Happened In Your Life........

-Transfer high schools: Better friends, easier to make the basketball team there, and slightly easier to get into better colleges since a little less competitive than the one I went to.

-Focused on just one or two sports: I played many growing up and got into basketball a lot later than most which put me at a disadvantage.

-Wish I had the confidence I do now back then: Was too shy to close the deal with a few girls early on in high school. By the end of it many of them had gotten even more attractive and had always been smart and down to earth.

Last edited:
  1. I'd tell my 23 year old self to make peace with my Mother because she wouldn't be alive when I'm 24.
  2. I'd tell my 26 year old self to not lose my cool during my grandmothers last year on the planet.
  3. I'd tell my 31 year self to avoid my ex like the plague and never get involved with her.

Last edited:

I would change nothing. Every L I ever took in life taught me a valuable lesson and made me who I am today and I wouldn't change that at all.
I always felt this was a cop out...
Yeah I feel the same way.

It's true, but only to an extent. I know I've taken Ls due to just plain bad luck where nothing was learned from the experience and I'm sure others have as well.

This is tough cuz I tend to dwell on my past but my top 3

Never get high and drive that day I got myself 180 days in jail and a loss of my Ls for 10 years

Check on my brother I knew he was high....I was mad at em. I left em alone.. I never knew he was gonna die dat night

And go to Tech school HVAC :stoneface: did not even get into that field, I am a stagehand for Philadelphia......like these debt collectors hound me and everytime I pay 50 interest goes up 150, Department of educ. Can go somewhere Mainly I didn't get a job because I couldn't drive

So.... All 3 my regrets are direct results of drugs.
I wish you Could turn back the hands of time fr

Even though all were learning experiences and shaped me into the person I am today, I would have to say:

I would've stopped hanging around my old group of friends before the end of freshman year of HS. (Most started to get heavy into alcohol/drugs)

Be upfront with all females that had mutual interest with (especially how fine some of them look now :\) Big part of me just loved the attention, I guess that just comes with maturity.

Lived on campus for a semester or a year during college. I was a commuter, and even though I went out to the bars regularly, I felt real disconnected.

- Take school seriously, your too smart to be bs'ing

- Leave that girl alone

- Should've followed your "dream" instead of being practical. Practical will always be there. Dreams only have a chance of happening once.

- casting agents kept calling my parents about using me in a soap opera when I was a younger but moms backed out at the last minute

- asked a different girl out to prom

- spent more with my brother before it was too late

I don't even like to think about stuff like this anymore.

1. It's never gonna happen
2. Is you're life really that bad right now? You don't really know how a lot if things would've worked out. It's not guaranteed you'll be at better off or in the same place with better memories. Don't worry about the past because you can't change it and live with no regrets.

Everything happened the way it was supposed to happen and couldn't have happened any other way.

2. Is you're life really that bad right now? You don't really know how a lot if things would've worked out. It's not guaranteed you'll be at better off or in the same place with better memories. Don't worry about the past because you can't change it and live with no regrets.

Everything happened the way it was supposed to happen and couldn't have happened any other way.
+1. Pretty much this.

you guys realize some of these are still possible to change...
you dont need a wizard, go out and do it

1. I would've stuck to myself sophomore/junior year of HS instead of getting involved with the friends I got involved with. :smh:
2. I would've done all that I could to keep the dominican shorty in the city. Gone now, probably gone forever. |I
3. I would've just stayed at the local technical college (would've still dropped out though :lol:)

Nothing serious.

+1. Pretty much this.

Agreed, but to play along...

1) Start running short distances in HS than I did. I always think back that I should have started as a freshman doing the 800m and 1600m instead of doing the 3200 and 1600 for 3 years then dropping to the 800m. Has instant success that I felt could've started earlier

You know what, that's about it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom