If you could have one thing in the world right now, what would it be?

yo would money count? if it does id take a bil if not id take a big +%% house somewhere in southern ca
pimp.gif

yo would money count? if it does id take a bil if not id take a big +%% house somewhere in southern ca
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Happiness.
Absolutely. I can name things I have, and things I'm planning to do on paper, and some wouldn't hesitate to call me greedy. But overall, I'm not really happy.

It comes in small segments throughout the day or a week out of every month, and then I'm back to being in my realm of unhappiness.

I just can't talk to anyone about my problems, because they all tend to just name things I own, or actions I take, and tell me I should be grateful because things could be a lot worse. It's really not that simple. Like, I just can't be happy.
frown.gif

Feel you.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Happiness.
Absolutely. I can name things I have, and things I'm planning to do on paper, and some wouldn't hesitate to call me greedy. But overall, I'm not really happy.

It comes in small segments throughout the day or a week out of every month, and then I'm back to being in my realm of unhappiness.

I just can't talk to anyone about my problems, because they all tend to just name things I own, or actions I take, and tell me I should be grateful because things could be a lot worse. It's really not that simple. Like, I just can't be happy.
frown.gif

Feel you.

Back
Top Bottom