If you could only pick one xx3

Its a toss up between the white/black/red & the motorsports but if I only pick one it would have to be white/black/red ones

Motorsports for the simple fact that JB has been lacking on good blue colorways.

Motorsports..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

I highly doubt that the "Motorsports" will release on Eastbay but I can't speak on the other two....I buy all of my Jordans from the Nike Employee Store here in Memphis....Where the XX3's retail at $99

thats crazy

its really a tossup between motorsports and the breds... prally go with motorsports since i got a lot of bred jays already... those baby blue joints couldbeeen so much better... they are nice but theres something about them i dont like... i think its the midsole having to much baby blue in it...

those carolina's are looking better. the red ones are
sick.gif
(old loves decapitate the red ones)

MOTORSORTS, FTW!!

motorsports hands down.. i dont like how the plastic on the JBAAC's is solid colored, rather than metallic and translucent.. just my two cents

motorsports.... wouldn't mind a pair of red xx3's but im coppin the laser 1's...

I should be getting the Motorsports in the mail any day now, so I'ma go with white/black/carolina's. If my money's right though, I'm coppingall 3 on Black Friday (yes, no problem getting a second pair of the Motorsports cause I can't praise em enough)

the Motorsport XX3's are my favorite. i don't like the chassis on either of the JBAAC XX3's. i prefer the old love XX3's red chassis to the redJBAAC XX3's chassis, and i prefer the titanium XX3's blue chassis to the blue JBAAC XX3's blue chassis

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

I highly doubt that the "Motorsports" will release on Eastbay but I can't speak on the other two....I buy all of my Jordans from the Nike Employee Store here in Memphis....Where the XX3's retail at $99

yeah me to
do u know which of the 3 pair the store is getting?

Back
Top Bottom