if you could pick , what would be your ideal hours to work

Im a night owl so afternoon and overnight ive never had a problem with . But seems like people love early shifts the most because you out early and if you a case of insomnia the day before its still early enough to take a crack at a nap . I probably cant to do too early without alprazolam on my night stand as insurance.

i do 6a-2p right now...i don't mind it, nice being in office when no one else is around

I miss working 2 - 11 pm.

Its like the perfect schedule singles. Sleep in, get off in time to still be able to get into trouble. :smokin

My job already allows me to come when basically when I want as long as I coordinate with other disciplines and get the work done.
But ideally, early in the summer and late in the winters

Work till job is done >

Something like this. Like if all the work is done, your day is your day. I saw some job for the marijuana policy project or whatever where it listed something like they don't have holidays per se, you pick when you're off as long as the work is done. Some real relax marijuana ****.

Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm
3 day weekends >>>>>>>

Last edited:
The position requires working at least 1,920 hours per year, with the benefit of being able to choose one's hours, within reason. (MPP makes no distinction between federal holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days, religious holidays, and so forth.) The employee can choose which days he or she wants to take off, as long as those days don't interfere with the employee's work.

1 PM - 9 PM
Not a morning person at all and I like to stay up late.

Mon-Thurs 11-7

tired.gif

Any hours in the day monday-friday. Working early has its benefits and working later has its benefits. All I need are my weekends.

Back
Top Bottom