If you had to choose... HTC EVO, Samsung Epic or Apple iPhone 4?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ive had android and apple for my past 2 phones g1-3gs-droid/droid eris-iphone4 and the only thing i hate about android is that they come out with new phones every month,  could you guys just imagine what is was like if apple came out with a new phone every month or two?
how does android coming out with phones every month or so effect da performance of yours?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ive had android and apple for my past 2 phones g1-3gs-droid/droid eris-iphone4 and the only thing i hate about android is that they come out with new phones every month,  could you guys just imagine what is was like if apple came out with a new phone every month or two?
how does android coming out with phones every month or so effect da performance of yours?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I've owned WinMo, WebOS, Android, iOS, and Blackberry so I'm sure my opinion stands for something. The BEST mobile OS hands down is WebOS. The second best is Android. A stock Android pretty much does what a Jailbroken iOS does. HTC Sense on the EVO is on the same level of iPhones ease of use. My 40 year old plus aunt that doesn't speak English very well has an EVO and has no problem using it. So every ones argument about Android not being easy to used is void.

The only thing Apple wins is there support team, and the integration between the hardware and software.

iPhone owners how many steps does it take you to disable data ?
EVO owners how many steps does it take you to disable date? That's right one, widgets > apps.
BTW I'm a MAC user.
just came from webos its the best but lacks so much in apps
its terrible

plus the hardware isnt up to par

Apple is the worst of the moblie OS 

Apple is living off brand recognition they better step their game up

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I've owned WinMo, WebOS, Android, iOS, and Blackberry so I'm sure my opinion stands for something. The BEST mobile OS hands down is WebOS. The second best is Android. A stock Android pretty much does what a Jailbroken iOS does. HTC Sense on the EVO is on the same level of iPhones ease of use. My 40 year old plus aunt that doesn't speak English very well has an EVO and has no problem using it. So every ones argument about Android not being easy to used is void.

The only thing Apple wins is there support team, and the integration between the hardware and software.

iPhone owners how many steps does it take you to disable data ?
EVO owners how many steps does it take you to disable date? That's right one, widgets > apps.
BTW I'm a MAC user.
just came from webos its the best but lacks so much in apps
its terrible

plus the hardware isnt up to par

Apple is the worst of the moblie OS 

Apple is living off brand recognition they better step their game up

Back
Top Bottom