If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it consist of?

gotta get my grown man on.

cheetah shorts, neon green fanny pack, unlaced red snowboarding boots and an oversized hat made of winnie the poohs butt.

One outfit? Fitted, white t, basketball shorts, high socks and some nike slides. Forget the hype I'm trying to be comfy.

Bred 4's
Dark Blue Levis
white tee
gray button-up
leather jacket
and a nice *** watch im talking audemars, hublot
and mont blanc shades

I've been thinking about this for a while.

I can't be bothered thinking about clothes. I'm seriously thinking of going the Einstein route - 7 identical outfits and just wear one each day.

I'm thinking charcoal grey pants, grey shirt, black shoes. Could wear a tie or a sweater and a simple coat.

My current idea is inspired by **** Winters as played by Damien Lewis in Band of Brothers:

This, but grey (and without the hat):

View media item 588065
I'm thinking slightly darker pants (but not black) and a dark tweed blazer for when necessary.

I just really like the idea of buying a pile of them and just wearing it all the time.

Question is too broad

- will everyone else on the planet be wearing the same outfit for the rest of their lives?
- if i pick sneakers do i have that same pair? Or multiple ds pairs?
- if i choose jeans as pants do i get multiples of the same jeans or do i have to factor in the fade?

- and this outfit..the same ill be wearing wen im 21 AND 76 years of age, correct?

you thinkin too much into it just stick with the last one :lol:

:lol:

KW2.jpg

:smokin
:pimp:

kanye-west-wears-nike-flyknit-trainer.jpg

Leather pants tho? So if you had to youd go with on fit for the rest of your life youd be without pockets?

Hell yea, I have no problem wearing Kim's outfit. Looks :pimp:

J. Crew Ludlow Suit pants in Charcoal
A White Oxford
Nice Pair of black Wingtips (hopefully nothing cheap so my feet don't hurt)
If I'm able to add a jacket I would also go with the Charcoal Ludlow Suit jacket.

Might be a bit over dressed for some situations but for the most part its impossible to look bad in suit.

$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4Pvm88BQYIFT5r(g~~60_35.JPG

d9c16953_apc_ps_front.jpeg

image1xl.jpg

& black cardigan

If I could change out the shoes, I'd add a pair of runners, but since this the only outfit, this can be taken from casual to formal better than sneakers.

my basic look

black tee

khaki chinos/ capital e levi heshers in raw color

black cement 4s.

or 

the retired athlete look

any dri-fit tee

dri fit shorts

dri-fit socks

and lunar racers or roshes

Chubbies, polo shirt, Mk watch , sperry boat shoes. Florida swagg
pimp.gif

So we dpnt get a pass to change for special occasions like cartoon. . Even homer got vacation outfits etc..
laugh.gif

Chubbieshorts.com don't know the brand tho
I've been to their website plenty of times Brah. Is there a Chubbies thread here or in tsneaker showcase?
The Journeys, Def Lips, and the Vices 
pimp.gif

Some one should make a Chubbies thread 

• Seadevils New Era fitted hat

• White T (Stafford)

• Levis 501 (Blue)

• Nike Air Max 1

• Glock g23 or Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom