If you hit the lotto how silly would you get? *Mega millions $225 mil tonight*

live life to fullest..id let family and friends leech off me for as long as they wanted, its really too much money for me

im a pretty simple dude i dont need crazy material items to keep me happy. just the idea of not having to worry about money for the rest of my life is goodenough

10 million for each of my parents.
5 million for each of my 3 siblings.
5 million for my close cousin.
10 million for my aunt who took care of me when I was a kid.
2 million for each of my 5 nieces and nephews.
10 million for all of my family in the Philipines.

20 million would be spent for a nightclub, bar or restaurant and a piping company since my brother-in-law is already a VP of a company I would have him run it.

Redo my FAFSA and tell em im bankin, dont need 'yo aid no more..use the money you wouldve given to me to contribute to the community
grin.gif
( 0 financial aid required FTW)

I'd also give a few full rides to some of my closest friends

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Besides all the stuff you guys would buy; what would you actually do with your life? I was just having this convo with my friend, i think i would still finish my education and open up a business. Travling and just hanging out would get old quickly. I would still want to do something with my life.

I would Warren Buffet it for the rest of my life.

so we lookin at like what 125-150 #%# after taxes?

anyways I'm not gon act like I ain't gonna act SLIGHTLY ignant with the money.

First, get an accountant. That's off top

I like the 757 area so probably cop a few cribs out VA Beach for me and the fam. Double digit millions on real estate

Mad whips would be copped ASAP. Gotta have a coupe (bent or aston) truck (escallade) and some old schools (impala, chevelle ss, camaro). Prob a mill altogetheron whips.

Splurge at the mall on BS. A few stacks.

Buy out the bar at a few spots. A few more stacks.

Make sure all my close cousins kids got $$$ for college and what not. "close" cousins aint that many

Chill and live off the interest from bonds, money market, mutual funds, etc..

ID buy an island in the middle of now where and make sure I have Internet and a phone thats it, maybe some A/C for when it get to hot. set my mom up for lifeand just sit on the beach and do nothing.

Gold house and a rocket car word to Chester.

chester2.jpg
But seriously, I'd give half to my mom and family and the rest I don't know. I always think about it but come up with something differentevery time.

if i won that 150 mil after taxes, i'd give 10 mil to mom, 10 mil to dad, couple mil to brother and sister

then i'd drop outta school, but a private island, a couple houses in the us, couple in europe, and just live as lavishly as i want.

I don't know what I'd do with all that loot...but I'll damn sure be down in Miami buying a Lambo the next day. lol

I whould like to say all the right things like investments and property...
But I Would Probably be on some Hammer #$%@...

0094631039058.jpg

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I would remove all the grass form my lawn, then plant one dollar bills in place of the grass, then mow the lawn again.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I wish I could sig that
laugh.gif

120 mil after tax?

10 mil to my parents.
5 mil to my sister
5 mil to my other sister
hide 70 mil in a swiss account
20 mil in different savings account
3 mil for friends/fam
7 mil in my checking account
laugh.gif
(buy a condo, 1 mil. 1 mil in cars. and just live off that 5 mil remaining, maybe open up a business)

***goes to 7-11 to buy lotto tickets***
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

First and foremost, I'm getting out of debt. Poor financial decision making ftl.
tired.gif

Next, I'm taking care of the fam.

Like someone said earlier, nobody will quit their jobs off me, but i'll make sure they're living quitecomfortably.

Then, a united family vacation. Both sides of the fam. I'm renting a plane and we're fly an exotic locale for some sun and fun.
pimp.gif

After that, I'm taking care of all the non-relatives who've held me down from jump. Without them, .....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Finally, I'd build a vacation home in Brazil and spend my winters down there with my stable of Popuzuda's.
devil.gif

I would make sure i invest my money into some sort of bond/real estate ,etc and rent it for money.
Invest some more into a restaurant business.
Buy everything i want at the mall.
Supply my family with financial need.
Donate $ some to NT and the poor etc.
I would probably need a few new pet
laugh.gif

Cop me a Ferrari and a nice comfortable house
Travel with my goons to exotic places around the world
Help the world

I'd buy a whole neighborhood and have my friends move into the houses. We can have block parties when ever.

If I was to win $225 mil.

$20 mil would go to all my younger cousins.

$5 mil would go to some charity.

$100 mil.. Dad, Mom, Sis, 7 uncles (including for the their fam) / $14,285,714.30 each.

&

$100 mil goes to me.

I think i'd buy a new home for my fam, but not too far from my old spot...i'd write off a mill to all my fam and mainfriends, make them sign contracts saying thats all they'll get, i'd flip a lot in stocks to gain more, cars, clothes, and just relax

Me and my boy was talkin about this the other day

So I have 125 or so after taxes ....

I'm not really close with my family but my Grandparents and my Mother
So I'll give about 5 mill to the Grandparents ... They're simple
About 15 mill to Moms ... She says that's more than enough
And I'd buy her a new crib if she wanted it

Then everything else is for me
I'd pay school off and continue to get my degree
Buy a pad in D.C. and in Miami
Then I'd buy 3 whips(for each crib
laugh.gif
)
Challenger, Maserati, and a 750i for D.C.
Ferrai, Range Rover, and S550 for Miami

id gather all the homeless people, and take them out to eat
and give some to charity
and the rest for me, my friends, and family

First thing I would do, is call my parents and tell them they never have to work again (but knowing them, they probably still would)
My immediate family would never have to work if they didn't want too,
I 'd hook up my real friends (like only 5 people)
hell, I would give a $500 to everyone I'm cool with on NT

Back
Top Bottom