if you live in minneapolis and didn't see gucci and waka tonight you slept... hard

say what you want about them but this was the livest show i've seen in my life.  the parking ramp was pure lulz when we were leaving.
roll.gif
roll.gif

say what you want about them but this was the livest show i've seen in my life.  the parking ramp was pure lulz when we were leaving.
roll.gif
roll.gif

mannnnnnnnn

Gucci was supposed to be here last weekend. heard Waka was coming down too. was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Flexxin live would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci didn't show and i got in a fight. my boy and I were the only two white dudes in there, some guy tried to start +@!* with me and i wasn't having it
laugh.gif

Real talk though, the crowd was WILD, females fighting EVERYWHERE, and seeing the Waka pot belly in person was epic.

Glad i went though
laugh.gif

Heavy live would've been NICE!!!

mannnnnnnnn

Gucci was supposed to be here last weekend. heard Waka was coming down too. was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Flexxin live would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci didn't show and i got in a fight. my boy and I were the only two white dudes in there, some guy tried to start +@!* with me and i wasn't having it
laugh.gif

Real talk though, the crowd was WILD, females fighting EVERYWHERE, and seeing the Waka pot belly in person was epic.

Glad i went though
laugh.gif

Heavy live would've been NICE!!!

yea dude me and my boy were like the only 2 white dudes in there besides like 5 other dudes.  it was all good though.  no fights because they had like a million bouncers in there and 40 cops outside.  they already knew. 

my boy bounces down the street though at another club and he said after the show let out they were shooting next to his club.
laugh.gif

parking ramp was pure madness.  some of the funniest stuff i ever seen in my live.  dudes hopping on random girls cars shaking their dreads.
roll.gif

good $%% time, i'll def go back next time bricksquad comes to town. 

you weren't lying about the crowd being wild.  it was INSANE.
laugh.gif
  getting juked up by a random hood rat while drinks are being thrown of the vip balcony. priceless...
pimp.gif

yea dude me and my boy were like the only 2 white dudes in there besides like 5 other dudes.  it was all good though.  no fights because they had like a million bouncers in there and 40 cops outside.  they already knew. 

my boy bounces down the street though at another club and he said after the show let out they were shooting next to his club.
laugh.gif

parking ramp was pure madness.  some of the funniest stuff i ever seen in my live.  dudes hopping on random girls cars shaking their dreads.
roll.gif

good $%% time, i'll def go back next time bricksquad comes to town. 

you weren't lying about the crowd being wild.  it was INSANE.
laugh.gif
  getting juked up by a random hood rat while drinks are being thrown of the vip balcony. priceless...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom